“Best dinner during our 2 weeks in Italy”

Nerino Dieci Trattoria
Ranked #187 of 9,431 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Carrobbio
Description: Commitment, Passion, Love for Good Food and Attention to the customer are our characteristics. Seasonal menu for the use of raw materials are always fresh and homemade desserts are our peculiarities. Italian cuisine with a focus on research of flavors and pairings
Reviewed July 13, 2016

The best meal we had during our two week holiday in Italy. We had reservations and need them as the restaurant was packed with locals, and for good reason. The food was delicious and the service was great. We shared a very tasty scallops au gratin appetizer, I had a wonderful spaghetti with swordfish & pesto primi and finished with a delicious port tenderloin with strawberries. My wife had a scrumptious beef fillet with black sesame. Our desserts were similarly very good. This is a “don’t miss it” restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Last week me and my friend had a day trip from Amsterdam to Milan to have lunch and do some shopping... After reading the good reviews we mailed the restaurant and almost directly the replied that they reserved a table. We had a delicious 3 course lunch.. The food was very good but also the service and the open kitchen made it to a perfect experience. Thank you and we will come back to enjoy more of your menu. .

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

After visiting the Duomo, we didn't feel like having lunch in the touristic centre. We selected this trattoria based on the many positive reviews in Trip Advisor and we're not disappointed. The walk from the Piazza Del Duomo is about 15 minutes. From the outside, the restaurant looks unassuming. Once inside, it is quite large with a nice open kitchen and full of locals, always a good sign. They offer two very reasonable fixed priced menus (around 10-12 €), and warned us that there would be a little wait if we chose from the 'carta' as everything is cooked on the spot. We went for the mushroom risotto, which was just delicious. We had a glass of house wine. Nothing spectacular but very pleasant. The staff was very friendly all along. When he understood that I have a keen interest in wines, the waiter came back with the bottle and gave us an explanation on the origin of their house wine. In a nutshell, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We where very lucky to get a table here the same day, but you really should book ahead. We where there when it opened. The food here is really as good as the other reviews says, and seriously worth a visit. The staff is pleasant and professional.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

We were searching for a place to eat and my daughter came across Nerino while reading reviews. Most reviews said they made a reservation weeks in advance but we figured we would try anyway. Since we were on vacation from New York, our best bet was to send an email to see if they responded - and they did! I told them we would take any availability the following two nights and they said they had a table near where the chefs cook. As another reviewer said, maybe this was not a 'sought after' table but we had a great experience watching the food being made and sitting at the high table. All our food was delicious. I had the famous pasta made in the cheese wheel and it was amazing. I wanted to leave a little room for dessert since there was a tiramisu trio listed on the menu, so I didn't fully finish my meal. The waitress came over to make sure everything was ok since they never have food leftover on plates! I assured her I just had a sweet tooth and wanted to try some dessert, which was also top notch. I have to say all the staff works nonstop and the service was fantastic. Definitely my best (and most interesting!) meal in Italy. Would come back in a heartbeat!

Date of visit: June 2016