“Thanks you Sandro”

Ranked #19 of 8,762 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: Commitment, Passion, Love for Good Food and Attention to the customer are our characteristics. Seasonal menu for the use of raw materials are always fresh and homemade desserts are our peculiarities. Italian cuisine with a focus on research of flavors and pairings
Reviewed April 25, 2013

A fantastic restaurant in Milan, read the reviews before I went and decided to book a table via e-mail, glad I did as I couldn't believe how packed it was for a Monday night. I explained that I was taking my wife over for her birthday as a surprise and when we arrived they had put a fantastic Rose on the table for her, food was great and service was even better, for the quality of the food the price is cheap.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,100)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Michelin stars? Who cares! Maybe robots . Humans need food like theirs ! Not to feed themselves but to taste Italy, to taste Milano. Went Monday with a reservation made 2 hours before and luckily we waited 20 minutes for the table. In the meantime lots of people were turned politely down because the place was packed out. However they gave them the alternative to come back in about one hour later in order to get the satisfaction. There is a lot of that when you eat there. As soon as you seat down service is very fast and very polite . I tried spaghetti with lobster for guess what? 15 euro!!!!!! Then swordfish , grilled vegetables , all just excellent!!! Try for the end fruit filled with ice cream . ...I have visited Rome (the best to visit and to see in Italy)! Venice, Padua , Naples and many more. Milano is ok but I wouldn't have a reason to visit again . Now I have a good one ...Nerino dieci ... I ll be back !

1  Thank Andreas_Spinoulas
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wonderful food with fresh seafood! Great atmosphere and inexpensive! Authentic Italian cuisine with a great selection. Would definitely go to again.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

we went for the first time, but we will surely go again. the ambiente is very nice, elegant, the food is great and doesn't cost a lot, the restaurant is a little bit hidden. the quality of the food is top. the food is present in a non traditional way, very creative and experimental. service is great and attentive!

2  Thank giannatarzanna
Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Hi, thank you for your post. We wait for you soon Regards

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Despite the long line of waiting people, we enjoyed the best meal in Milano. The pasta, lasagne, entrecôte, potatoes with cheese and bacon, the tiramisu, chocolate cake and the latte macchiato was outstanding. The waitress worked hard and the place is cosy. And all to a fair price. Remember to make reservation :-)

Hi, thank you for your post, we hope to see you next time you'll be in Milan.Regards by all Staff!