“great place to go after shopping”

Nerino Dieci Trattoria
Ranked #9 of 8,440 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: Commitment, Passion, Love for Good Food and Attention to the customer are our characteristics. Seasonal menu for the use of raw materials are always fresh and homemade desserts are our peculiarities. Italian cuisine with a focus on research of flavors and pairings
Reviewed February 19, 2013

we visited this place without reservation and is was fully occupied. The very friendly manger managed to squeeze us in for we looked hungry and tired. Great local food, excellent and friendly service and a good wine selection. The prices are very reasonable for the high quality. I recommend the sirloin steak with Rosemary. For any of you who want to visit this place I recommend to reserve your table in advance.

1  Thank udo h
Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Hi, thank you for your post, we wait for you next time you'll be in Milan.Regards by all Staff

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This trattoria is really worth to visit! It has central location, just 10 minutes walking from Duomo. The prices are very good. And the kitchen.... delicious! During the week I would recommend to choose a lunch, for 12 euro you get antipasti, main course with bread, water and coffee.

4  Thank AnastasiaAE
Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Hi, thank you for your post, we'll be really happy to see you next time you'll be in Milan. Regards by all Staff!

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

If you want to experience an Italian athomospher and Foods, it's good idea to book a table at this restaurant. Here allways are busy and you can not find free table specially at the weekends and holidays and events time. There is an important thing that you can see the kitchen while you sitting at you tables and you can see the cookers are trying too make you happy! I think this experience is an important part of expeloring Milano!

Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Hi, thank you for your post, we hope to see you next time you'll be in Milan. Regards

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Good place as people says here.
Be sure that you have to make a reservation. I did it by e-mail and got fast confirmation.
Diner for 2 persons was 70 euro what is ok for so popular place.
I will go there agein for sure.

Отличный ресторнан
В самом центре
Соответсвует своему рейтингу
Есть меню на русском. Работалает русскоговорящая официанка.

3  Thank Sergei_MOF
Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi Sergei, thank you for your post, we wait for you next time you'll be in Milan. Regards by all Staff

Reviewed January 22, 2013

A very good place to eat. I arrived at 12:30 and it was empty. At 13:00 it was full and other people were waiting in line to get in.

Very good pasta and tiramisu, of course.

I deducted one star because of the bald restaurant manager with glasses who asked us if we needed anything else but it was more like: "If you're not going to order something else, get the hell out of here !"

We stayed an hour and paid about 80E in total so it was not a small bill. After paying he didn't even say "Grazie" to me. Totally ruined my lunch.

Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hello, Thank you for your post, I think you have misunderstood the attitude of "bald with glasses" :-) he is never rude to the guests he probably just too many people to look after ... Anyway, I'm sorry. But I can safely say that, because I know him well, maybe not just say the word "Grazie" but certainly in other forms thanked you for coming to us. The important thing is that you had a good meal and good service, and even more important is that you, if you want, come back soon ... maybe for dinner to be able to enjoy the evening with us with more confidence. Thank you again for your review and for being with us. Please come soon. Signed another bald but without glasses :-)))