“A nice experience in Milano”

Nerino Dieci Trattoria
Ranked #28 of 8,855 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: Commitment, Passion, Love for Good Food and Attention to the customer are our characteristics. Seasonal menu for the use of raw materials are always fresh and homemade desserts are our peculiarities. Italian cuisine with a focus on research of flavors and pairings
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We booked this trattoria one week we headed to Milano, it was worth it. It was allredy full booked even it was a wednesday evening in October, not in the tourist season. My husband and I had lobsterpasta, lam, 3 tiramesus and a bottle of good wine, total cost was below 80 euros. we were very satisfied with the meal and service there, and would like to come back when we go to Milano next time.

Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Hi, thank you for your post, if you'll back to find us, next time you'll be in Milan, we'll be very very happy. Thank you again and Regards by all Staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,135)

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I ate here on our first night in Italy, and it was truly the best meal we had on our trip. Our hotel made a reservation (this is very important!!) and we ate on the early side for Italians (7:30pm is when they opened for dinner). The wait staff was friendly and courteous.
Do as the Italians do and eat slowly, ordering only one course at a time.
I had seafood salad with pear, and the best gnocchi of my life in saffron sauce with fried zucchini blossoms. My husband had tomato bruschetta, mussel risotto, and tuna tartar with sea asparagus (similar to seaweed). There is an English menu if you want it, but be on the lookout for our favorite strange translation on the dessert menu: D.I.Y. Cream Horns (make-your-own-cannoli).

Hi thank you for your post, we'll be happy to have you again at dinner next time you'll be in Milan. Regards by all Staff.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Typical bad restaurant. Lots of stylistic mannerisms but food is terrible.
Maybe it caters the local bank teller population,which prefer a modern ambience to a local eatery but the food is really bad.

Avoid at all cost !

My rating is above terrible because the service is good. The waiters are friendly and courteous.

5  Thank nnsousa

Hi thank you for your post, just a question, are you sure that you have wright about correct restaurant? I'm asking because seems not. Regards

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I arrived in Milan on Saturday and I had already planned on visiting this restaurant but had totally forgotten to make reservations! I emailed on the Friday and was told they were fully booked which was so disappointing. I emailed again on the Saturday to see if there were any cancellations (hopeful, I know!) and Sandro kindly said he could give us a bistro table that evening.

We arrived and there was a free table in the restaurant so we were allowed to sit there.

The food we ate was excellent, the service was outstanding and the whole experience was memorable; it was the best dining experience we had during our 5 day trip in Italy. The staff were so welcoming and helpful and attentive.

Our whole bill was only 80 euros which is unbelievable value for what we ate.

I would definitelty recommend this restaurant to everyone, it's worth visiting Milan for!

Thank you to Sandro and all the staff for such a lovely evening!

Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Hi, thank you for your post and thank you too for choosing us! We wait for you next time you'll be in Milan, by all Staff and specially from Sandro, Thanks and Regards ..Stefano

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Really liked everything about this place,
EXCEPT: as we were seated they automatically brought us 2 small classes of Prosecco. "Nice touch!" until I saw that they'd charged us EUR 2.00 for each. Their prices were quite reasonable for the high standard, so if they need to increase revenues I'd suggest making these free and increase the prices slightly:
nobody likes to see something on the bill they didn't order.

Nerino D, Proprietario at Nerino Dieci Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hi, thank you for your post.
just a clarification.
the prosecco is offered by us, as well as the spirits at the end of the meal...2 € in your invoice are for service... in Italy do you not pay a percentage of the total cost of the meal but a fixed price (usually 3/4 € per person). If it looks good on the invoice you will see that the 2€ are related to that service and bread). Say that, we are happy you're well with us. I hope to see you next time you'll be in Milan. Regards by all Staff