All reviews great location room was spotlessly clean quiet area shower gel wifi is free min walk to the duomo subway station central location last supper star hotel breakfast is served single room il duomo side street duomo area nice stay the air conditioning
Reviewed May 19, 2018

A great location and a wonderful breakfast. Yes rooms are small but I have to say that the staff was amazing. Very welcoming to our group and they were a great help when we lost our vouchers to the Last Supper.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EleanorVC
Reviewed May 12, 2018

The rooms are a bit old. the bed was good. the breakfast not great (I would recommend to book without breakfast and defenitely, look for a good place to have breakfast in the street). the staff and service was outstanding!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank YesMeYo
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I booked this hotel for me, my husband and son for May bank holiday weekend.

I emailed the hotel before visiting who efficiently organised a private taxi transfer. Transfer times were 45 minutes and I was informed by taxi on the rank would be 95 euros. For an extra 5 euros each way we had meet and greet service and a high end Mercedes car. It was worth it for the peace of mind and fantastic service.

On arrival the staff were friendly and informative about directions etc.

We found the room to be clean and enough space for the three of us. There was a mini bar which we used to chill our shop bought drinks.

Breakfast was part of the stay and in the cafe part of the hotel. This was plentyful and a good way to start a busy day.

The hotel is within 10 minutes walk to Duomo which is beautiful. This is within a large square with plenty of bars, restaurants & designer shopping centre.

The hotel serice remained perfect throughout our stay.

Thank you Zurigo for a fantastic service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Claire E
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Just a shortish walk from the Duomo and the main plaza, the friendly Zurigo is a reasonably priced, comfortable spot for exploring Milan, being just metres from the metro station Missori on the yellow line.

The hotel is comfortable, but without frills. The rooms are comfortable, but basic. Staff have good English skills and are welcoming and there's a comfortable, but basic lobby lounge with magazines and Italian newspapers.

Rooms are a little small, but have everything you need, including closet space, a safe, fridge mini bar and clean, fresh linens, but there's no kettle, tea, coffee or free bottled water. There is a flat screen TV but I never switched it on. WIFI is free, but it pretty hopeless. It works fairly well on mobiles and tablets, but on laptops, it is just useless. Why that should be is a mystery. It was also offline altogether during part of my stay.

The bathrooms are modern, clean and well equipped, with very good hot water pressure, but the shower flooded the bathroom floor every time, making the already dangerous slippery marble even more of a hazard. There is not anti slip device in the shower/tub combo either. Towels are clean and fresh and there's shampoo, soap, bath gel and shower cap provided.

Breakfast is served in the cafe that leads on to the street and is plentiful and of an excellent standard. Everything you could want is provided from hot to cold items. There is an overabundance of sweets and cakes, but that's the Italian preferences. There's nothing else you could ask for. It's all provided and plentiful.

A good stay at reasonable rates in a very good location. The room-room noise is a bit loud, but I've experienced worse. There's no noise from the street at all.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Jarko2015
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I normally don’t care about noise as I live in a busy city centre where I’m from. I write this on my second night in this hotel, the room next to me is making so much noise having full on loud conversations in French about who cares what because it’s 2am. All yesterday until midnight and all today/this evening/right now I have to listen to their TV, their relentless loud talk and literally making noises and shouting, slamming stuff around their room etc.

Now you will say this isn’t the fault of the hotel, but it is, we told them 6 Times over two days now that the noise is ridiculous at all times of day and we cannot sleep or relax with the random shouting, slamming of objects/doors and going up and down the hall. They did not apologize and they wouldn’t change our room for us, or take any meaningful action to punish these guys other than calling their room every so often to ask them to keep it down. They literally laugh out loud after being told to be quiet because I can hear when the phone rings. Very disappointed in the staff and their complete lack of responsibility.

The walls are PAPER thin and unless you have respectful guests either side of you, you are in for a long night. The breakfast in the morning was ok, but this hotel is more like a hostel and not a very good one. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, wont be staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple