Convenient location for a family with 2 children under 16 (which are free) to visit Milano.
There are bus and metro to center of the city.
The architecture of the hotel is boring, but the facilities are complete.
Parking, wifi and a various breakfast are included in the price.
The staff was helpfull and provided us map of the central Milano.
The city tax , 2 eur /person is big (in our case 8% of the room price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large modern international 4 star hotel, 172 rooms,central location,ideal for business:easy for Milan FairGrounds-550pax meeting rooms+leisure:FamilyPlan(2adults+2child in one room).Air-conditioned,restaurant,bar,big garage,swimming-pool,fitness centreHotel location provides easy access to all parts of Milan:Aiports(Linate+Malpensa),Station,Subway(1.5km with public bus)and Milan historic city centre+Montenapoleone shopping district.Sumptuous buffet breakfast from 6am,italian restaurant until 12pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda Hotel Milan
- Milan Novotel
- Accor Milan Nord Ca Granda