I'm partial towards Accor Hotels: I like them all, and Novotel are my favorites.
The location is poor (it takes more than a twenty minute drive to reach the city center), but the venue is fine. In a Novotel room you always find everything you need (though no more than the bare necessity) and, if you want to dine there, the restaurant offers a wide choice of food for a reasonable price. A most satisfactory experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large modern international 4 star hotel, 172 rooms,central location,ideal for business:easy for Milan FairGrounds-550pax meeting rooms+leisure:FamilyPlan(2adults+2child in one room).Air-conditioned,restaurant,bar,big garage,swimming-pool,fitness centreHotel location provides easy access to all parts of Milan:Aiports(Linate+Malpensa),Station,Subway(1.5km with public bus)and Milan historic city centre+Montenapoleone shopping district.Sumptuous buffet breakfast from 6am,italian restaurant until 12pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milan Nord Ca Granda Hotel Milan
- Milan Novotel
- Accor Milan Nord Ca Granda