This hotel was very close to milan central e station which was best for us as we needed to leave early in the morning to catch our plane after just one night staying here. We unfortunately did not get in until 4.00 pm so had little time. We were hungry so we found somewhere locally to eat which we realised was a mistake.
There are metro stations all over the place and we went down to duomo (the closest 'attraction' on the map provided by the hotel) which can not of taken us more than 10 minutes to get to. It was well worth it to! At duomo there is a fantastic cathedral/church and plenty of bars, cafe bars and restaurants, an art gallery (which is well worth the €5 for over 25s) and the main shopping strip is just through the big archway where you will find Prada and all the other big fashion brands.
Sadly we missed breakfast in the morning but, it looked to have lots of cake and pastries on offer. I would stay here again. It was excellent value for money! And the man on the bar was extremely helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan