The Hotel Monopole is situated 2 minutes walk from the Milan's main train station, which is also one of the transition points for the subway. It's 3 subway stations (30 minutes walk) from the old city, which makes it perfect starting point for sightseeing.
The hotel is quite old (narrow elevator being one of the cons), but the room was OK (precisely what we expected). We did not use the restaurant so I'm unable to review the quality. The only major problem was very thin walls between the rooms - we have woke up at night hearing voices so clearly, as is someone was in our room:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan