This was a great place to stay for many reasons. Its location is awesome. Its literally a 5 min walk from the Milano Centrale Statizone. Hhe staff were friendly.We had superior rooms which were very good ,nice bathroom and flat screen TV and free WiFi . Its really clean which is awesome and the breakfasts are awesome. The elevator also works! We are heading back there again . Its definitely best budget travelling here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Monopole in Milano is a transit place, few steps away from central station, the most important crossroad in town. People lodge in our place for short or long stays creating a mix of different energies. There are two typologies of rooms, in order to accomplish different tastes and needs: the economy rooms and the superior rooms. All rooms have private facilities, air conditioning, safety box, tvsat and direct dialing telephone. Superior rooms havefree wi-fi and lan connection in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and HostelWorld so you can book your Monopole de la Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monopole De La Gare Hotel Milan
- Monopole De La Gare Milan