“Gold”
Review of Da Puccini

Da Puccini
Reserve with
Da Puccini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #165 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
London
“Gold”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I tried Da Puccini on the strength of recent Tripadvisor reviews and wasn't disappointed. My complete lack of Italian wasn't an issue as I was greeted very warmly by a gentleman who spoke excellent English. I then met my waiter, Stephen, who explained that one of his idols was Tony Hadley and I ended up in a conversation about Arsenal, Depeche Mode, Croydon and as Spandau Ballet. Basically friendly, random and fun.

Anyway, the menu looked good with an emphasis on pizzas, of which they have many. I had ravioli with mushrooms to start which was delicious. The pasta was perfect, the sauce very tasty and there were plenty of mushrooms. My pizza arrived more or less as the ravioli plate was cleared and was certainly the best pizza I've had on this trip. Thin base, perfectly cooked and great tasting cheese. Including a beer and an espresso it all only came to 35 euros which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

To top it all off I was even given a present of three delicious lemon cream filled pastries and Stephen's leaving words of 'always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know, you're indestructible'...

Visited March 2014
vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Ooohhhh guy you are so sweet!!

Lovely, thanx for your kindly words and.....ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL!!!

Thanx and devotion (DM)

• Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“One of the best”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

After checking reviews from trip advisor we decided to give it a try and was so glad we did. Dinner was not opened till 7pm but the guys in the restaurant let us in earlier when they saw us shivering and jumping around outside the restaurant. Adel was very friendly and explained everything in details as it was our first time there. Definitely will recommend my friends when they are in Milan!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Joyce L
vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hy, thanx a lot for your kindly words and your comment!!

It's a pleasure to serve you as well!!

See you next time!!

Malta
“Wonderful meal and hospitality!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I literally stumbled across this restaurant and after quickly checking some reviews on tripadvisor we decided to give it a try. I'm so pleased we did so because the food and the hospitality offered at Da Puccini is excellent! The owner of the restaurant is a very polite and friendly gentleman who kept offering us goodies which were too good to resist. Our waiter Stefano was also all out to please and we felt right at home.

Da Puccini is definitely on my list of restaurants to visit during my next trip to milan.

Grazie mille a tutto lo staff! Spero di rivedervi presto!

Visited January 2014
vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hy sir, thanx so much for your kindly words!!

hope to see you soon to serve you as well!! ;-)

Best regards,
Prague, Czech Republic
“great restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

we had woonderful dinner in this restaurant, had the fish menu and it was all great. We have tried couple of restaurants in Milano during our 3 day trip, but this one was no doubt the best. Trually recommended.

• Visited February 2014
vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Hy, thank you very much for leaving your comment!! You have kindly words for us :-)
So, I hope to see you again next time!!

Have wonderful days,
best regards
Las Vegas
“Best meal in Milan!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

In January, my girlfriend and I went through Paris, Lisbon, Milan, and Brussels in 11 days. Da Puccini was THE best meal in a trip full of great meals.

When we got there, it was quite empty-perhaps it had just opened? Service was GREAT (especially our server Adel), once they realized it was our first time in Milan they seemed EXTRA attentive. Even gave us some great samplers. The place filled up quickly though halfway through our lunch.

For main course, I had the seafood pasta which was the coolest presentation I've seen. They bake a layer of soft dough right over the entire entree. My girlfriend had their pizza which was also spectacular and served as a great meal on the way to Brussels.

We'll stop by here next time we're in Milan for sure!

vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hy, I want to thank you very much for your kindly words and your comment!!!

Very nice, so I hope to see you again next time ;-)

Best regards,