“Wonderful meal and hospitality!”
Review of Da Puccini

Da Puccini
Reserve with
Da Puccini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 8,440 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My friend and I literally stumbled across this restaurant and after quickly checking some reviews on tripadvisor we decided to give it a try. I'm so pleased we did so because the food and the hospitality offered at Da Puccini is excellent! The owner of the restaurant is a very polite and friendly gentleman who kept offering us goodies which were too good to resist. Our waiter Stefano was also all out to please and we felt right at home.

Da Puccini is definitely on my list of restaurants to visit during my next trip to milan.

Grazie mille a tutto lo staff! Spero di rivedervi presto!

vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hy sir, thanx so much for your kindly words!!

hope to see you soon to serve you as well!! ;-)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

we had woonderful dinner in this restaurant, had the fish menu and it was all great. We have tried couple of restaurants in Milano during our 3 day trip, but this one was no doubt the best. Trually recommended.

vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Hy, thank you very much for leaving your comment!! You have kindly words for us :-)
So, I hope to see you again next time!!

Have wonderful days,
best regards

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

In January, my girlfriend and I went through Paris, Lisbon, Milan, and Brussels in 11 days. Da Puccini was THE best meal in a trip full of great meals.

When we got there, it was quite empty-perhaps it had just opened? Service was GREAT (especially our server Adel), once they realized it was our first time in Milan they seemed EXTRA attentive. Even gave us some great samplers. The place filled up quickly though halfway through our lunch.

For main course, I had the seafood pasta which was the coolest presentation I've seen. They bake a layer of soft dough right over the entire entree. My girlfriend had their pizza which was also spectacular and served as a great meal on the way to Brussels.

We'll stop by here next time we're in Milan for sure!

vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hy, I want to thank you very much for your kindly words and your comment!!!

Very nice, so I hope to see you again next time ;-)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Chanced upon this gem of a place last Wednesday 29th January. We were there for lunch. We were so impressed by the quality of food ,service and the wonderful hospitality.! We really would have liked to go to dinner that same day but unfortunately they were fully booked for a private function. We will definitely be flying back to Milan just to eat at this place!!!!!!!!!! Best in Milan for me!

vincenzo o, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Da Puccini, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Hello Mr...I want to thank you very much for leaving a comment about the restaurant and our food!!

Hope to see U asap :-)

Mr. Steven

Reviewed February 1, 2014

If you go to dine at Da Puccini, make sure you have a reservation.

This is a place where wonderful pizza is served, but I would like to encourage you and take something else from the menu. The food is freshly made, and the quality and taste were excellent. I'd like to recommend the tuna tartar with chives; it's outstanding!

All the Primi and Secondi were of very high quality, and the good food filled us up so much that we couldn't have Dolci on top.

Very friendly service, and the prices are what you'd expect from such a fine restaurant. A definitive recommendation!

Hy, Thanx so much for your comment and your kindly words!!

Hope to see U soon!!