“Best Steak I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Borella

Casa Borella
Ranked #2,698 of 8,085 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navigli
Description: I'm Cristiano Cova and I've been The new manager of Casa Borella since 1st May 2012. After some changes in the restaurant I've officially opened it on 17th May 2012.I'd like to tell you that something has changed. First of all I want to say thank you to all the people who have already had dinner by Casa Borella and I wish to invite all those who haven't had the chance to come yet.Please don't hesitate to tell your experience, I'll be pleased to read your reviews.
Kent
“Best Steak I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stopped here by chance as it was a sunny day and we wanted to sit outside. The food excelled. Had the spinach souffle to start which was amazing then steak and roast potatoes and salad, the steak was the best I have ever had. It was a very pleasant lunch in the sunshine by the canal. We hadn't been lucky finding restaurants in Milan but this was lovely, fully recommend.

• Visited April 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
1,214 restaurant reviews
“Michelin Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stumbled across this place whilst walking the Navigli canal area and what a find! Lovely staff from the boss down. A beautiful contemporary interior with bamboo furniture. We had Octopus with potato and truffle sauce, spinach souffle and fresh fish, fantastic. Great value too, we would return tomorrow.

• Visited March 2012
Milano
“Although a nice place, the food leaves a lot to be desired”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

Although the actual location is not too bad, the food was uninspiring - bland would be the correct word. Although the prices promise good quality (in terms of products used and cooking technique), what we actually got was a very shoddy presentation of supermarket food! For us, the worst bit was when the waiter left us the olive oil on the table, in its original packaging - it was Italy's most popular house product. This could have been 'hid' from the client. Will definitely not be going back

• Visited October 2011
Praha
“Outstanding food, fantastic location & great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

Our concierge recommended Casa Borella on our last trip to Milan. It is a small, canal-side restaurant that was bustling with a largely local crowd. The food was really outstanding - one of the best meals we've had in Milan. Considering the food quality, the location, and the ambiance, the total bill was surprisingly reasonable. For Milan, the Casa Borella is a real bargain. I look forward to going back next time we are in Milan.

• Visited August 2010