I absolutely fell in love with Milan, first time ever to Italy and it made it better having such a wonderful place to stay in. Here are a few of my comments:
Breakfast was nice and despite busy restaurant your Staff was always very quick to clean tables and top up buffet
- Swimming pool and fitness room very clean and relaxing. Temperature in the pool just perfect for your hot summer. Jacuzzi, steam room and waterfall (thelasotherapy) was stunning. Temperature just right, ambiance perfect a great distraction from the outside world. The same goes for the Roof Terrace which was clean and with shower facility
- Reception Staff always very friendly, courteous and helpful. I never had to queue long maybe one or two minutes at the most
- Room specious, bed mattress was extremely comfortable. I would like to know the make if at all possible. Everyday it was nice and clean and made it feel that it was the first day of the holiday.
- Breakfast restaurant - the staff were excellent, quick, efficient, courteous, constantly ensuring there was an ample supply of everything. Again very, vey clearn.
We stayed in room 502 the weekend of the 15th - 18th June my with our friends and we had a wonderful, relaxing break and a lot of this was down to your genuinely friendly staff, which also includes the porters, the bar staff as well as the staff that cleaned the rooms.
Well done for having such a well managed hotel, the staff appeared to be happy a sign of good management I feel. I would definitely recommend (and already have done) your hotel to anyone who is traveling to Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Galles is located in Corso Buenos Aires, one of the most important and lively shopping street of Milan, just in front of the Metro Lima and only 10 minutes walking from Central Station. Situated in an elegant fully restored eighteenth-century building, the hotel has 200 rooms among classic, superior, suite and family, each one individually designed with its own particular style, elegance and unique personality to make your stay as comfortable as ever before. The hotel is perfect for business and leisure guests, thanks to its many facilities offered: enjoy a rich buffet breakfast with a wonderful view over Milan, in our restaurant "La Terrazza," to start a brand new day in the most perfect way or enjoy a full relaxing day in our Fitness Centre & SPA with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and massage centre. Furthermore, there are free Wi-Fi and Sky in all rooms and common areas and a useful Internet Point and iPad Corner located in the Lobby. On sunny days, you can enjoy a drink of our American Bar in the garden or relax on our roof-top terraces, perfect for sunbathing or for an aperitif with your friends. Upon request and at extra charge, garage, meeting centre, bike rental and special rooms for pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Galles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Galles
- Best Western Milan
- Milan Best Western