Starhotels Anderson
Duca(Milan)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
1,486 results
All reviewstrain stationpillow menustazione centralebreakfast roommain stationhotel is locatedconvenient locationlight sleeperstar hotelwould highly recommend this hotelreception areadeluxe roomnice breakfastyogurtvisit milanbusiness hotelduomo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great location for trains and buses but 10 mins taxi to main attractions
But really good hotel and staff really very helpful and friendly . Staff went out of way to assist us with sightseeing and our luggage
Rooms very nice and comfortable, will stay there again if in Milan

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This a great hotel to stay at if you are visiting Milan on business. The hotels position is good, very close to Milano Centrale Station and for the metro though the area is not the best. I often visit Milan for short stays on business and this was by far the best hotel I have stayed at in Milan (at a reasonable price).
The staff are very efficient and welcoming. As mentioned in other reviews the breakfast area is not big but adequate. It was really nice to return to a clean modern room with good air conditioning after long working days in the (Milan) July heat. The one big downer is no free internet in your room, this is now essential for all modern hotels wordwide.
Overall a very comfortable stay and I will hopefully be back soon for another stay. Can you please sort out the free room internet and not have it as an extra charge on your room per day, free lobby internet is just not adequate for business traveller.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were really looking forward to staying at the Starhotels Anderson for my birthday weekend in Milan. But, on this occasion, we were extremely disappointed. We were shocked to find that the hotel actually charges for the complimentary wifi - which they state is free on their website. When we asked we were told to pay despite staying in a 'so-called' deluxe room. The room was small, complicated and the bathroom layout was not v.well thought out. When we arrived the TV was not working and even though someone came to fix it, they positioned the tv so that you could not move it and so we had to sit away from the bed to watch it.
I would not recommend staying here, as it was a real let down, the staff were rude (apart from one gentleman on reception) and the hotel was definitely trying to sell itself for more than its worth :-(

• Stayed: July 2013
7  Thank squidly777
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is BY FAR the nicest hotel I have stayed in since I have been here (including Rome, Florence, Monterosso, and Venice). It is a VERY short walk from Milano Centrale Stazione (where train and airport busses arrive/depart), and a longer (but easy) walk to the the main sights (duomo, etc). If you don;t like to walk, a metro stop it steps away.

The hotel room itself is as upscale as I have experienced in Italy - but not the most expensive room at all - a GREAT value for the cost per night.

Also the hotel staff gave me a restaurant recommendation (Cavelllini) that was TERRIFIC! I would definitely come back here - especially of you are only here for one night and want a good proximity to train/bus/airport. ....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I kept coming back to this hotel season after season and the most important reason is because I know what to expect and no surprise! It's located right next to the train station so it took me less than 30 minutes either by metro and taxi to go to most places in the city and in the occasion when I need to go to Florence for a few days, I can just leave my luggage here and hop on to the next train. The staff is familiar with my face and my habits and I get taken care of. I would definitely recommended if you are a business traveller and need to get to different locations of the city.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business