“Perfect”

Ranked #39 of 431 Hotels in Milan
New York City, New York, USA
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved it! Amazing service, best location in town. I will come back anytime for business or leisure.
You are steps away from via montenapoleone and all the luxury shopping and best restaurants in Milan.
The hotel restaurant is exceptional although pricey.
Ask for a room facing the back of the building though if you are sensitive to street noise.

Stayed March 2014
CarltonBaglioni, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Baglioni Hotel Carlton, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Valuable Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Carlton Hotel Baglioni Milan. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Asier Rey
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We came to Milan for a long Valentine's Day weekend, and selected the Baglioni on recommendations of ex-pat friends living in Milan. The experience was wonderful. The Concierge made reservations for us prior to arrival, and the staff was extremely warm and friendly. The hotel is beautifully designed and the lobby bar and breakfast area are gorgeous. The hotel clientele is very elegant which also contributes to a wonderful atmosphere. The hotel is centrally located, and we walked everywhere.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Randy B
CarltonBaglioni, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Baglioni Hotel Carlton, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Carlton Hotel Baglioni with other travellers on TripAdvisor.
We are extremely glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us mainly because of our staff but also for our central location and beautiful design.
We look forward to welcoming you in Milan again soon,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Totally exceptional staff, everyone knows who you are and are incredibly helpful. The concierge accommodated every request providing an amazing service. Perfect location with numerous luxury brands just footsteps away. I try to avoid hotels and stay in rented apartments but the Baglioni was just perfect. Thank you very much guys.

• Stayed November 2013
CarltonBaglioni, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Baglioni Hotel Carlton, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are extremely glad to know you enjoyed your stay at the Carlton Hotel Baglioni mainly thanks to our friendly and efficient staff.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon in Milan,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was staying in another hotel during my trip to Milan, however I've heard many people recommending this hotel and its restaurant so I just passed by while I was doing shopping in the city center. Since I was out of lunch time, I asked if I could have a coffee and a gentleman escorted me to the bar. All the staff is very well trained and professional, always smiling! The gentleman came to check if everything was ok with my coffee so I asked some more info about the hotel, rates etc (planning perhaps my future stay?). There were some showcases that captured my attention at the lounge area and near the entrance, the gentleman offered me some explanations about them and even left a brochure for me along with his business card, Guest Relations Manager. When I left, he escorted me till the entrance and all the staff at the door and himself bid me farewell and wished me a good day!
Even if i was not staying at the hotel, they really treated me like a VIP. Definitely organizing my next stay here as a guest!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Fedd
CarltonBaglioni, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Baglioni Hotel Carlton, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experince at the Carlton Hotel Baglioni on TripAdvisor.
Even if you didn't stay over this time, we are glad that, as a guest at the Bar, you could have an idea of how we treat our guests.
We look forward to having you with us for a longer time soon.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed at Baglioni end december 2013. We loved it! Concierge was very warm, friendly and helpful in directing us to must sees in Milan and restaurant reservations. Housekeeping was meticulous and thoughtful. Room decoration is grand and beautiful. Perfect location for shopaholic like me, which is right in the cobbled-stoned shopping streets (only for pedestrains, no vehicles) housing boutiques such as Bottega, Prada, Tod's, Chanel, Gucci, Moncler, Dolce&Garbana etc...
So you can carry your shopping bags up to your room when your hands are full.
My family and I really enjoyed the experience at Carlton Baglioni, Milan.
We are looking forward to staying there again...which will be next winter, dec 2014.

Room Tip: I like my room which was facing the shopping street, which is open to pedestrains only.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Theresa T
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Carlton Hotel Baglioni on TripAdvisor.
We are extremely glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us in every aspect, from Concierge to Housekeeping, from location to decoration.
We look forward to welcoming you back on next winter.
Our best regards,
Murska Sobota, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while beeing in Milan. I was a bit surprised about this hotel. It has everything what you desire for in a top hotel. Food in restaurant was excellent, ambient very nice and personel in general couldnt get better. All the best.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Carlton Hotel Baglioni on Tripadvisor.
Being surprised in positive is always a good feeling and we are glad we could surprise you.
We loopk forward to welcome you again soon on your next trip to Milan.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip last month and it was such a lovely experience. Carlton is a great boutique hotel with great service. Definitely felt special! The location of the hotel is just great as well. Right in the centre of the shopping area and walking distance to well-known cultural attractions. Highly recommended.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mesutkayalondon
CarltonBaglioni, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Baglioni Hotel Carlton, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment.
It's a true satisfaction to us to know you had a good time at the Carton Hotel Baglioni during your stay in Milan.
The most important thing to us is that, besides appreciating our location and services, you could feel special.
We hope to welcome you back soon,