This is my 4th stop of my Europe trip with my family in May. Unfortunately, it is a rainy day when we arrive Milan by train. The central station is very crowded and dark. Many black guys selling umbrellas; swindlers, gypsys and beggars lying around, this made us feel very uncomfortable.
The hotel takes 10-12 minutes walk from central station. As I mentioned above, the station is overcrowded in a bad situation, it is difficult to find a right exit, besides, it also have construction sites around it. We have to use more than 30 minutes to go to every exits and start looking around until we found the sign board of "Hilton" (Thanks to google map, it shows that you must find "Hilton" first before you reach "Four Points"). Walking from central station to hotel may have to make large effort with luggages. You have to walk through the construction sites and typical narrow broken rocky roads of Italy. Besides, the way to the hotel is like a maze. (Thanks to google map again, as it shows that after walk pass to "Hilton", walk a long quiet road, then you will see the signboard of "Four Points". But it doesn't mean you find it. You have to turn left and then turn right and then you will see a car park, then turn left again, you will see the back entrance of the hotel. Turn left again, you will find it. Bingle!!!!) I strongly suggest to search from google map first if you decided to book this hotel.
When we arrive to the hotel, a bell boy take our luggages to our room very efficiently. The luggages are in the room before we finish the check-in process.
The receptionists' services is just ok, but their English have rooms to improve as it is very hardly to hear.
A very small triple room which hardly to move around. There is only a small gap between the beds and a table. If you opened a luggage, it will blocked the way to the bathroom. The room is old-stylish and dark. The floor of the bathroom is damaged. Only one advantage is the big televison.
The way to the restaurant is strange, you need to walk downstairs and upstairs again. There are sufficient variety of food and in good quality. It may be better if the servers can be more kind and nice, since no one greet us until we leave the restaurant.
This hotel is just average. The location is terrible and the servers are too pride. We will not recommand this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the business district, the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center is the ideal refuge for those looking for a perfect solution for business or leisure trip. The hotel has 254 rooms, tastefully decorated and completely soundproofed and no-smoking.ust a few steps away from the two main railway stations in Milan (Stazione Centrale and Garibaldi), and only 150yd from the metro station Gioia (green line 2) and Centrale (yellow line 3), and from the bus terminal to the major Milan airports: Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.The hotel features the Nectare Restaurant, the Malibran piano bar and a complimentary lobby lounge, open from 5.30 AM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Milan Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Milan Hotel Milan
- Four Points Milan Center
- Milan Four Points
- Milan Sheraton