Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center
  • Room Service
$674
$223
1,254 results
All reviewscentral stationspg memberrenovated roommilan centerbusiness districtgreen linecroissantsnice hotelfront officehotel is locatedan upgradeinternet accessstazione centralebuffet breakfastmin walkreception staffbusiness trip
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Sadly I got robbed on the train between Cannes and Milan. My computer and a lot of personal items were taken. I was rather forlorn when I arrived.
Marco at the front desk was so kind. He gave me a wonderful room, allowed me to use his computer, charged my iphone since my charger was also stolen. He sent me to a wonderful restaurant around the corner, where they also took great care of me.
I did not get my things back but the folks at the hotel could not have been nicer.
The room and breakfast were wonderful as well. The hallways and decor are a bit dated but that didn't matter to me at all, once I opened the door my room was lovely.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
MaurizioNaro, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear SHH363,
I am happy to know that Marco and all the front desk team gave you complete assistance and help. Service and kindness of our hotel are greatly recognized and I spur them every day about this because it is something that could really distinguish an hotel from another.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a great experience in Milan, this hotel helped our experience. We took the breakfast option and enjoyed the opportunity to have a variety of food to select from, great service staff. Great location, minutes from the central train station. The central station is central for most trains, hop on/off buses, & the metro. Our room was comfortable, neat and clean. Many places to eat around the hotel.

The hotel is well managed by Mr Maurizio Naro Acting General Manager & Parizio Carugati, General Manager. We were pleased to find all the staff to be pleasant and very helpful. We would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed 2 nights, left and returned for additional 2 nights and found both of our rooms to be equal fine.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear IrvCHawaii,
thank you very much for your wonderful review. Exceptional staff, high quality food and great location are among our strongest values recognized in many reviews. We work hard every day to give the best service to our guest and being able to read your satisfaction is a source of pride for a well done job.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good location, less than 10 min walk from Milan Central Train Station. Reception staff are polite and helpful. Was given a great room with 2 seperate rooms for a family of 3, and it comes with an gym bikes for keeping fits :). Breakfast was one of the best i've experience in Italy. The only downside was that WiFi will be chargeble if used in Room (6 euro for 24 hours). However, free WiFi will be given if you decide to use it in Lobby, Overall very satisfy with my stay in this Hotel.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Free WiFi @ Lobby, and is restricted to 2 hours per ID & Password. Reception Staff will be more than happy to give you multiple ID & Password freely and no question ask, so do not be shy to ask more!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
MaurizioNaro, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear YongK,
Thank you for taking the time to write this beatiful review. Our young and motivated staff and our rich breakfast are among the key values of the Four Points by Sheraton Milan. We try every day to exceed our guests' expectations offering a proactive service. And when guests like you acknowledge our efforts, this is our best award.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel and have come to find you need to read into TA reviews, because many are overly critical. This is Europe. The rooms are not huge, but clean, comfortable and had an "old world" charm decor. I did not find the hotel severely dated, but more like a boutique charming Italian hotel. The rooms were typical size for Europe, but adequate enough, with comfortable beds, linens and bathrooms, fully equipped. Reception was very hospitable, allowing us to check in early for two rooms after an overnight flight. They also upgraded us to a king room as I am a Starwood gold. Breakfast was yummy with EVERYTHING you could ever ask for...all kinds of croissants, pastries, eggs, hams, cheeses, cappacinos (beware coffee in Europe is VERY strong), etc. etc. Tast the delicious homemade jams and pastries. This hotel was extremely comfortable for my family-- oh yeah, in Europe you pretty much always need two rooms for a family of four. The only thing we could comment on was the elevators were sooo small, that we had to ride separetely as we all couldn't fit with our luggage. Also, location was wonderful....we easily wheeled our luggage from and to train station, saving money on cabs. Italy is wonderful and don't stray from this hotel because of overly picky reviewers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Suzfriedman,
your review has perfectly described our style and strengths: location, italian style that makes you feel like at home and attention to Guests' needs.
I really love my work and company and every day I make efforts in order to give all my Guest the best possible example of Italian hospitality.
Reviews like yours give to me and my associates strength and enthusiasm to improve more and more.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I ended up staying in this hotel almost by chance since my usual hotels were all fully booked.

After reading some reviews on TripAdvisor my expectations were quite low, so I was really surprised by the quality of the rooms (I stayed both in a double room with one huge king size bed and in one with two queen size beds - both were very clean) and superior bathrooms and with modern furniture.

Morning breakfast was surprising too: plenty of fruits, several quality breads, meat and eggs of different several kinds... all what you could dream of!

Overall rooms, bathrooms and breakfast were top quality, between the best I've ever found in Milan in 4 starts hotels.

Personnel was great too: very friendly and helpful.

Overall the only things which I did not like much were:

1. common rooms: hall and corridors were quite odd, not the kind of places were you wish to spend much time...
2. location: in the neighborhood you basically find just office buildings.

The good side is that it's very close to the Central Station, the subway and one City Bike site (you can be in the Central town in a few minutes by bike).

Room Tip: Ask for a newly furbished room: there seem to be still a few old ones which are not that good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dolom,
thank you for having posted this truly positive review. I am really glad that your expectations were exceeded. Our rich buffet breakfast and the kindness and friendliness of our young and motivated staff are amongst our strengths.
I hope to host you again at the Four Points Sheraton Milan in a near future.