Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center
$324
$272
HotelsClick
1,251 results
All reviewscentral stationspg memberrenovated roommilan centerbusiness districtgreen linecroissantsnice hotelfront officehotel is locatedan upgradeinternet accessstazione centralebuffet breakfastmin walkreception staffbusiness trip
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have stayed at Four Points for the first time. It was my first time with Sheraton as well.
At the desk a I have meet a welcoming, Italian style service which I really enjoy. The hotel is a bit old-fashioned and I would replace some elements but it was not bad in general.
I got a double room with double king size bed for my own. Another good thing about the room was the 40 inches TV and the balcony which was quite big. The view is not fantastic. The hotel is in front of another building, and the 5th floor is not enough to see the panoramic view of the city, but it could be worse. That were the good parts.
The biggest disadvantage for me was the bathroom. I would suggest changing all the sanitary appliances. The bathtub looked a bit old and . The total failure was the water pressure which was extremely low. Taking shower was a horror. As well as I did not like that Four Points introduced the shower-gel and shampoo tanks instead of small 'one-day' cosmetics. As well as the quality of them was rather poor.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MaurizioNaro, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Atais,
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the FourPoints Milan and I thank you for the acknowledgment of the front desk kindness and courtesy.
We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize for the issue with the water pressure and I hope you addressed it with the front desk, so we could have the opportunity to make it right. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues.
Again, thank you for the comments because we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed here because my usual choice in Milano, the Sheraton Diana Majestic, was full. The rate was a bit high although the availability of the dining credit a bonus. The look is a bit dated but that's not an issue Management can address. Other than that, the staff was friendly, the dinner buffet not bad, and it was clean. It wouldn't be my first choice but it's an acceptable alternative during sold out periods at other venues.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MaurizioNaro, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Brian C,
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Four Points Milan. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get.
I hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Milan.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Four point by Sheraton is a nice hotel with a very good location in Milan. The rooms although a bit small are neat and well furnished. The service was extremely good and the staff were responsive. We had a business dinner at the Nectare Restaurant which was acceptable but below the standards of other restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013
MaurizioNaro, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Sami K,
We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Four Points Sheraton Milan. It was nice to hear the front desk. They work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Serviceable hotel, but needs care and attention. I was lucky as a SPG member to be upgraded to a larger room. The wallpaper on the first floor was taped with yellow tape! The sheets could use some fabric softener as they were quite scratchy. The breakfast room was chaotic and picked over by the time I arrived at 8:30. I couldn't find a clean table and had to finally clean it myself after no help was offered. To be fair, the rate of €250 was way more than what is reasonable for a hotel in this state.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MaurizioNaro, Proprietario at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Ekkasmith,
thank you for your review.
The yellow tape you have found was used to prevent a cable hang down. As a matter of fact there was a phone for guest use that was recently damaged.
I apologize if the breakfast service was not as expected but, if you stayed in between May 7th and May9th, the hotel was fully booked and 8.30 a.m. is our rush hour. In spite of everything you should have received proper attention and I will investigate to understand what had happened.
It is the first time that a Guest reports that the linens are scratchy: I will ask to our supplier if they have changed any cleaning product.
Best regards

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Around 550m from Milan central station. Easy walking distance if you don't carry a big luggage. Close to a metro station, i think about 100m. So you can go anywhere easily. I stay at a single room, it's very small but contains everything, good for business purpose. Reasonable price including free wifi and breakfast. Staff are helpful with cozy atmosphere. Breakfast hasn't got much choice, but definitely enough.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear PiaHongKong,
We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Four Points Milan and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Milan.