We went to Milan for the weekend to go to a concert and booked a room in the Hilton as part of the spring 50% off offer, so we got a deal of €117 per night incl. breakfast. and double points. The hotel is very close to Stazione Centrale, but if you are getting an airport bus from Linate or Malpensa, they leave you at the back of the station, so keep going left until you see the big plaza in front of the station. Then, walk down towards the Sixt office, turn right, cross at the lights and the Hilton is 50m further on the right.
We checked in before 2pm and were upgraded to a King Executive room with full lounge access - a fantastic deal. Our room was on the 7th floor with views over the city to the Alps beyond and was very spacious with the usual extra amenities and lots of storage. As we were heading out that night, we decided to eat lunch in the hotel - it's v. expensive so worth going elsewhere if you fancy value for money! We decided to be lazy & order breakfast in the room as it was only an extra €4.50. It arrived on time, and was beautifully cooked - well worth it.
Lounge access was great - we spent most of Sunday evening there sampling the food and booze selection... no need for dinner that night!!!
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the hotel is a 15 min taxi ride from Linate - about €16-€17, compared to €4.50 per person on the airport shuttle which can take up to 45 minutes. It's a 2 minute walk from Centrale metro which takes you anywhere on the network for €1
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International