Stayed here for a few nights while exploring the Milan area, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I guess location is relative to different people, but I thought the location was excellent - just a 2 block (< 5 minute) walk to the central train station and Metro stop which meant you could get anywhere very quickly and easily. The metro is inexpensive and stops are frequent, so waiting was never an issue. The hotel itself was quiet and kept very clean, and the staff were very professional, kind and helpful. The room was bigger than I expected, maybe since it is a Hilton property, but space was not an issue at all. The rates were very competitive, and only had to use a taxi once to go out to Stadio San Siro, but metro went everywhere else I wanted to go in Milan. It was also easy to make a day trip up to Lake Como - seeing Varenna and Como since you spent so little time getting to and from the train station. The area - despite being right by the main train station - is safe and mostly business office buildings. Never felt threatened walking to or from the station or around the hotel. Food was good and plentiful, and it was a nice touch that they had cookies and tea in the lobby each afternoon. Again, if you want to be able to walk to the Duomo, La Scala, etc., it's not even that far, but for those who don't like to walk a lot, take the metro from the Centrale - both the Green and Yellow lines run there and the Duomo is only 4 stops away. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Milan, and hope to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International