In spring I didn't like my room that much but last november, I stayed in an executive room, and in this hotel the difference is quiet big.
Th eexecutive lounge isn't that special, I prefered breakfast downstairs.
I still is a pity that Hilton doens't change his policy towards internet: they charge you a lot of money for internet on the room (which even doesn't work half of the time), while a lot of simple three star hotels you offer internet for free. In mine opinion internet in a hotel should be complementary these days.
We had a bussiness conference, but the internet failed 80% of the times, which is ery annoying during work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International