Stayed for only one night here, beginning of December 2013. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Perfectly okay room at the front of the hotel - not too noisy, and room rather spacious by today's standards. Breakfast offered lots of choices, and quality was good. It's two blocks from the main station and a short taxi ride to Garibaldi station. There are always a few taxis waiting outside. It's not the most glamorous area of Milan, but never mind, the tube station and trams are very close, and you can easily get anywhere in the city using those. One bugbear: to have WiFi in your room you have to pay. Internet is free downstairs in the main lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International