While in town to see the Last Supper we stayed at the Hilton Milan. It is very near the two main train stations in Milan. The executive level rooms are large, airy, comfortable and modern. The lounge is well stocked with food and the libations are quite nice from 5pm on. The staff were helpful and friendly and the lobby bar was really quite excellent. The food served in the lobby bar was reasonably priced and tasty. Milan itself is a cold and austere place. The Last Supper is obviously a must see attraction and the Brera Gallery is itself quite worth the trip. If you are travelling to Milan I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International