Checking into a Hilton hotel you don't expect anything local, nor trendy design. It's a streamlined, slick international hotel. Period. As such we got what we expected. The staff was helpful, the room was quite spacious, the breakfast good. The location near the central station with airport trains and local metro is perfect. I was however set back by the 20 Euro daily fee for WiFi. There's free access in the lobby area, but it was slow or malfunctioning when I tried it. In what world are these people living?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International