We stayed in this hotel three nights during our trip in Europe.
Location is not bad, near the hotel are restaurants and the main train station (5 minutes walk).
Unfortunately, we were not satisfied with the quality of the hotel. Rooms are basic, outdated and with broken furniture. Nothing much to expect for a Hilton quality. Maybe we were lucky and got worse room than others guest...
The hotel is too snobbish, ok I know it's Hilton, but it is overly ... staff is professional and well trained, but without any personal approach. I would prefer a little more friendly touch... Internet access is available but cost 20 euro for 24 hours (!!?). Next time I choose a more friendly hotel with a personal touch, never Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International