I am always happy with the Hilton chain.
Always seem to be very consistent.
Room was spacious and bed very comfy.
Had some good English telly.
Bathroom a it small but the usual decent toiletries.
Only negative is that the room and bathroom is only a tad dated. Still clean and in good working order, so happy with that.
In the evenings they had a table in reception with a few bowels of different types of sweets. Jellies, liquorice etc. think about 5 different bowels of sweets.
Felt like a young boy again....... Good different touch.
Hotel is about a 20min walk from the centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International