Hilton Milan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
NYX Milan(Milan)
  • Pool
2,845 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral stationdiamond memberan upgradetwo blocksminute walkmalpensa airportstazione centralelake comoconciergetraineurosduomorenovationeuropetaxisstops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had a room booked in advance and where happy with it. It was a low level Hilton comparable to anything you would fine in the USA or Canada. I would have rated the hotel much higher but the prices of drinks in the lounge really ruined the experience. Most lounges or bars in Italy - even within a block from the Duomo in tourist central, you can get two drinks (wine or a spritz) for around 6€ to 12€. Not here. Welcome to highway robbery. 13.50€ for one drink. You have got to be kidding me Hilton. Oh and don't get me started on the 20€ internet fee... I would have rated this hotel 'terrible' but did have ONE good experience here. Our room smelt like sewer and when we called to the front desk to complaine we where upgraded to a suite (on that stilled smelled like a sewer but not near as bad).

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ariane S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Matt K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I regret to read your disappointment about the cost of bar drinks, internet and room smell and I would like to inform I have already shared your comments with respective managers.

Let me just precise we have complimentary wi-fi connection in the lobby for all guests and also in the room for all Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members.

Dear Matt, I hope your partner and you will give us the chance to welcome you back,
With Kind regards

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been several times at the Milan Hilton and I still like it. The rooms are clean and cosy. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast offers a wide choice. The executive lounge is a nice hideaway. The hotel is close to the station and metro.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Dini646,

Thank you very much for posting on TripAdvisor.

It is with great pleasure I read about your regular stays at Hilton Milan and I am thrilled to know you are always happy to return here!

We are looking forward to welcoming your partner and you back soon,

Kind regards

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed one night at the Hilton Centrale (almost 2 full days) 9/28/12 enroute to Venice via high speed train (hence the location). Hotel is fine, not one of the huge thousand room types, no complaints, free and fast Wi Fi. It's a 10 Euro cab ride to the old town/sightseeing/Il Duomo-La Scala-Galleria area, which are all adjacent to each other.
The train station is left out the front door, about a block then another left (second light) and you're there, no problem even with 2 large roller suit cases.
For our purposes, I'd use and recommend it again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mogarian,

Thank you for having taken the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read about your pleasant and smooth stay at Hilton Milan and I hope to welcome you back very soon when you are next in the city!

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

i took my fiancee to Milan for a weekend. The hotel was great, food good, rooms clean and functional. Within walking distance to the super shopping centers. We Would love to visit again, Milan is a beautiful place, and the Hilton helped us have a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Ariane S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear Mr C,

Thank you for the time taken to write your nice comments on TripAdvisor; I am thrilled to realize about your positive experience at our property.

I hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable "mini break" in Milan!

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a nice, quiet hotel located close to the train station but removed from the noise. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Service is pleasant enough. There are restaurants close by. It is very accessible. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear JEmmanuelLasPinas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your room and the service received during your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Milan!

Kind regards,