We travelled in Italy for about 10 days. Our last stop was Milan. Was in Rome, Florence, and Venice prior to that. Stayed at some top notch hotels like St Regis in Rome and Hotel Danieli in Venice for the trip. Throughout the trip, we met with pockets of good service at these hotels. I say pockets because generally Italians are not service oriented and only some of the staff were good. Hence when we arrived at our last stop, Milan, we were not expecting much.
Located very near to Milan Centrale train station, the hotel was only a 5 mins walk away. We were very pleasantly surprised to receive a very warm welcome from the reception. The staff was all smiles and friendly. She made us feel very welcome. The hotel rooms were also newly furnished. Hence it felt extremely comfortable and inviting. We had one of the best sleeps at Hilton. Further the chambermaids were super efficient. I recall that the next morning, when we came back from a fast breakfast, the room was nicely made up already. In addition the turn down service was also done efficiently when we were away. In fact, the chambermaid popped by again around 9pm that same day to enquire if we require fresh towels. All in all, the staff at this hotel were consistently pleasant and polite as compared to the other hotels we had stayed in Italy. It made us feel very happy just to be there. So thank you very much for leaving us with such a good impression before we leave Italy!
The downside is that it is located in the office CBD district. It is largely a business hotel. Hence there are not many good restaurants around the area. But with the nearby train station, any good place to eat is just a train stop away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 block from the Central Train Station and airport shuttle buses, the Hilton Milan boasts an Executive Lounge with an outdoor terrace, and wireless internet access throughout.All Hilton Milan hotel rooms offer wireless internet access. Step up from a Hilton Room to an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy appetizers at the Cosmopolitan Lobby Bar Lounge or dine on international and Italian favorites at the Hilton Milan hotel’s Pacific Milano Restaurant. There is fantastic shopping just 2 miles away and Milan attractions like the La Scala opera house are on the hotel's sightseeing tour. When you've explored the city, find peace at Lake Como, an hour away by train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International