Lowest prices for your stay
$199
Priceline
$152
Trip.com
$150
Booking.com$167
Hotels.com$199
FindHotel$168
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

So, receptionists mistreated us (as a family) and were pretty rude (they yelled form one part of the reception to another) and didn’t know how to give directions for near destinations. They also took like forever to find the already done payments and let us leave. Moreover, the hotel amenities’ quality was scarce.
However, rooms were clean and silent. Beds were comfortable and the shower’s water pressure was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I stayed for a few nights for business and was very pleased with the location of this hotel. A taxi from Milano Centrale cost around 12€ and Duomo, Navigli and other nice places to visit were easily walkable from the hotel. That's pretty much where the positives end... Don't get me wrong, this is an ok - albeit very tired - hotel, but for the price and star rating, I would have expected a whole lot more!

The hotel decor is dated and chinchy. My room faced the road at the back of the hotel but there was not much noise so no problem there. The room was compact and old fashioned, bathroom all marble and walls covered in satin. There is hardly any soundproofing inside the hotel, I could hear everything from next door and the room upstairs, which was annoying. The internet was VERY slow and didn't really work in the room, which was very inconvenient given I was there to work. There was only one socket in the room I could use for charging phones/laptop. Bed was ok, the room was clean.

Breakfast did have a good choice of items available and a big plus was that it was on from 7am till 11am. Service at the hotel was very stonefaced and disinterested, not what I would expect from a 5-star establishment. Getting a drink from the bar was like drawing blood from a stone. It was ok, but only just that - I will stay elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tiikeri2011
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is lovely and location is quite ok. You can easily walk to Duomo 2km from the hotel. Room is clean and comfty. But service and staff are not so good. No smile no nothing. Im will not come back to this hotel even hotel is nice..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2018

my mum who is 88 and i stayed at this hotel in september 2018. when we arrived the man on reception didnt even welcome us, he just gave us the room card and said room is on the third floor lift is over there. the room was small but nicely decorated and clean. there are no tea or coffee making facilities in room, and considering this hotel boasts 5 star i was shocked. i rang down to reception asking and he said you will have to wait until breakfast in the morning. when we went for breakfast at no point did any member of staff speak to us or offer us tea or coffee. we had to ask ourselves. this happened for the 3 days we stayed. the friendliness of the staff are exceptionally poor and i would not recomend this hotel at all. it cost us 180 euros a night

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Really recommend this hotel because of the service and the perfect location. It is located in the centre of milan. The staf take a lot of time to help you with any question you have.The lobby and the rooms were very beautiful! Really recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018