We've been in this hotel because we wanted to go to a concert in the San Siro Stadion beginning of June.
Since the hotel is just a short walk from the main station it is very easy to find and you don't need a taxi. It just took us a few minutes to check in and then we got the key to our room which was located on the 5th floor. The room was very nice with a wodden floor, a lot of space, plenty of space for clothes, TV and a bathroom which had enough space for the both of us.
The breakfast room was on the ground floor next to the bar. You could get there a continental breakfast with diff. kinds of bread, jam, butter, honey, juice fruits, water still/sparkling, eggs etc. On the 2 mornings we ate there, where many asian people. But beside that also guests from other european countries (Finland, England, Switzerland etc.).
The hotel itself is very modern and has a "green" touch (from an ecological point of view), which I like very much.
The service and everything there was realy perfect. If I have to mention something negativ it would only be the fact that I didn't like that the butter, jam etc. was not offered in a "open style (everything was wrapped seperately and therefore you had a lot of waste at the end). For me - that doesn't fit with the green touch they give themselves.
But as I said, beside that everything else was perfect and we had nothing to complain. So, therefore, I can recommend the hotel to everyone who is looking for a hotel
- close to the main station
- close to a taxi pick up
- close to the undergroundtrains
- which is modern and not too elegant but also with a very hip lobby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our striking 4 star hotel in Milan is next to the Central railway station, a few minutes from the city centre. Our innovative green hotel in Milan features intelligent design and low energy consumption, so as well as enjoying yourself, you'll know you are helping the environment. The look and feel is natural and elegant, with plenty of natural light everywhere thanks to the ample windows, terraces and other outdoor spaces. The new Starhotels E.C.Ho. Has 143 contemporary rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar (the Partnership with Eataly means new value and uniqueness for Starhotels’ offering.)5 meeting rooms, fitness room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels E.c.ho. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels e.c.Ho. Hotel Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Hotel Milan