We stayed here for 3 nights. Booked through hotel.com. We stayed in deluxe room since standard were pretty full and just 20 euro difference. First impression to this hotel is definitely business type and cozy decoration. Which I quite like modern after 2 weeks 'ancient' and 'antique' style in other cities. But they just failed me by saying only one device WiFi for 24hr. And u hv to ask again the password next day. The room definitely same as standard room picture on the web and we ask if they got us a wrong room. They say deluxe room only different by free WiFi! But 24hr WiFi only cause 5.5 euro! What's the point? Overall is ok with the price and location; just next to centrale station. But the minor points make the impression bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our striking 4 star hotel in Milan is next to the Central railway station, a few minutes from the city centre. Our innovative green hotel in Milan features intelligent design and low energy consumption, so as well as enjoying yourself, you'll know you are helping the environment. The look and feel is natural and elegant, with plenty of natural light everywhere thanks to the ample windows, terraces and other outdoor spaces. The new Starhotels E.C.Ho. Has 143 contemporary rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar (the Partnership with Eataly means new value and uniqueness for Starhotels’ offering.)5 meeting rooms, fitness room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels E.c.ho. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels e.c.Ho. Hotel Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Hotel Milan