Novotel Milano Linate Airport
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$244
$221
1,761 results
All reviewsstandard novotelshuttle servicethe sofa bedan overnight staypaid euroscomfortable roomcity centreeasy accessone night stayshort staypublic transportmodern hoteltaxitramduomo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great place to stay if you have an early flight, airport is nearby with free shuttle operated by the hotel gets you there without an issue. The rooms where reasonable and what you expect from a hotel chain

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
GAiuto, General Manager at Novotel Milano Linate Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your positive review.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I really should have paid more attention to these reviews. This is a hotel you will want to avoid. I write this from my 6th floor room wishing that I had not paid in advance on orbitz for all five days of my stay. Where to start? Poor location and very noisy. Dirty and owrn down. Front desk manager is unhelpful with no idea how to deal with a customer service issue.

Oh yea - its hot! I could not make the AC turn on so I went down stairs to ask for help. The front desk assured me that someone would be right up. That someone never came. So I went back down stairs where I found the manager. He advised me that the airconditioning for the entire hotel had been turned off to save money. No apology for having me wait for help that never came. His attitude about it was rude - I had the notion that other guests had been complaining.

His advice: Open the window. It is hot outside too. So I am suffering in a hot dirty room.

Please take my advice - stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Jeb B

Dear Guest,

we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and above all for the air conditioning, which was turned off due to the cold temperature outside. Contrary to what you said, neither I nor the front office manager had the possibility to speak with you, as you came down at the reception to express your disappointment very late that first night. The reception team tried to help you providing a fan, which you forgot to mention in your review, and I hope that the situation improved.
No doubt we will take note of your remarks in order to improve the quality of our service and regain your confidence for a future stay.
Thanks for your time and very best regards.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been at the hotel for a business trip at the beginning of October.
The hotel is not far from the Linate Airport, close to the Highway.
The location is ok, not in the center but if you need an accomodation close to Linate it's one of the closest.
The Hotel is modern, of a very good quality standard, the bar and the restaurant were very tidy, the room comfortable and of good size, the bathroom particoularly nice, very good shower and sink.
The Breakfast was very tasty and the choice is very large and everything i tried was of very high quality.
The service as well was very professional and kind both at the reception and in the restaurant.
The value i think is average for Milan standard, it's not cheap for sure but it's affordable. Be careful you'll have to pay an extra 4 euros per/night because of a municipal tax that apply to all non Milan residents, not a very smart decision from the local authorities i think as many tourists as well as business travellers will be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

thanks for your appreciation on our staff and services and for your positive review.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This location was chosen because we were flying out of Milan on a morning flight. We were welcomed warmly and checked in early. The room was clean and the bed perfectly acceptable for a European business hotel. The only negative comment I could make about the room was that the pillows were truly awful. Lumpy and should be replaced. The bar and restaurant were very modern and the china was Villeroy and Bach. The breakfast buffet offered all the items you could ask for. The front desk went out of their way to suggest dining options in downtown Milan, we went to Taverna di Amichi and had a good experience in a neighborhood restaurant, one we would not have found on our own. The shuttle to the airport ran on time. Overall this turned out to be a great choice for our purposes.

Room Tip: All rooms are non smoking and have an inside door to help alleviate the noise from the hallways. I might ask for a room away from the elevator. Large groups meet at this hotel and the greetings at the elevator might be a problem.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your enthusiastic remarks: your satisfaction is our greatest reward.
Best regards from the whole staff.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This hotel is only geared to business travellers. Their sofa beds are so terrible that we had to pay for an extra room. Management had no idea how to deal with a disgruntled client. And what a joke their shuttle service to the airport is. You can't book it and if there are too many people then you just have to wait for the next one which can take 20 minutes. The web site makes out that the room is geared for families which it is not. I wish they hadn't made put that it was - we would have made other arrangements.

Room Tip: As long as you are not travelling as a family any room is good as they are all the same
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GAiuto, General Manager at Novotel Milano Linate Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

we’re really sorry that our efforts to make your stay more comfortable haven’t had any positive effects on you. Every year we host aproximately 7000 children and we sell hundreds of family rooms, as that one you slept in. Children stay free when they share the room with their parents, they don’t even pay for the breakfast, and this is one of our main strengths. Our family plan also offers the second room at half the price of the first room, that’s what we offered you, in order to make your stay even more comfortable at a very reasonable price. We always try to do our best to solve every situation like we did this time but we’re sure you will agree with us that not offering a complimentary stay doesn’t mean that we have no idea of how to deal with an unsatisfied client.
We remain at your disposal for any further clarification and we hope to regain your confidence in a future stay.