“I loved it!!”

Ranked #39 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Thessaloniki, Greece
“I loved it!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I really loved this hotel!! Trendy, good location (walking distance from station and underground), excellent staff (I loved the guys in the front office, helpful, funny, friendly, and knowledgable of their city), good value for money, car parking close to the hotel. The rooms have this really funny feature with the light fittings that you can change the colors of the room with led lights and really change the ambience!! What a great idea, simple and just fab! I also tried the room service and it was fast, reasonably priced and tasty!

I will definitely visit again and reccomend it!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel is as colourful as it looks in the pictures. It might seems a little like Sesame Street threw up a rainbow in there but personally I really liked it.

Location wise this hotel is good. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance and you can walk to many major attractions or access transport easily from here.

The breakfast is a small buffet. If you're happy with mainly pastries and other continental favourites, you'll be fine.

It feels a bit like a place a lot of people stay for business.

The staff were very helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alicia B
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

After arriving late in the evening with my friend we stayed here for one night It was walking distance from the Central sttion in Milan so that was nice. the breakfast was ok and the neighbourhood ok, however I would choose something more central in the same price category not so close to the central station if i were to visit Milan for more than one day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank martkett
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were not expecting too much for our one night in Milan,which was booked by our travel agent/friend but it was a lovely surprise! The position of this hotel was fantastic,being 5 mins from Centrale Stazione and an easy half hour walk to city. Very clean & modern minimalist room, but with everything you would need. Smallish but fine. Have to mention what I really loved was that the room was light and bright with a mirror in the main room so that, for once, I had decent lighting to apply my makeup in, which is a rarity and pet hate of mine. Breakfast was included in the price, which was good with plenty of choice. But most of all the staff were great,they were very efficient, helpful and friendly. They recommended a great restaurant as well. We were very happy with our stay & would definitely go back and recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is not a big one, not excellent service, but a clean, tidy place to stay in a few days for business and shopping or sight seeing in a reasonable price. The location is convenient, close to subways station, train station and a lot of taxi. However, if you like to stay in a quiet hotel and hanging around for the whole day, this is not your choice.

troisi, Direttore at Hotel Mediolanum Milan, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
dear Mandymak,

thank you so much for your stay and your comment into the web myself and my team we are so happy to share comment with all guests.

Hoping to see you soon again at the Mediolanum , I wish you a nice summer.

mauro Troisi
direttore
Balen, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had a pleasant stay in Mediolanum. Staff was very helpfull and friendly. Plenty of choise at breakfast, very clean rooms, shower and bathroom were fine.
The location of the hotel was perfect for us, within walking distance of the central station and the subway.
Only Wifi was very slow, but it was not a great issue for us.

If we ever should come back to Milano, we choose the same hotel.
(If Bonjovi comes back again, we will be there again to!)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Redmond Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and were very impressed. Naturally, we again made a booking for our latest vacation to Italy this year. We stayed 2 nights upon arriving from the U.S. and another night in the middle of our vacation. We have found that Milan is a very good central spot for many train bookings. We were pleased to recognize many of the same staff members from our previous visit. As many other reviewers have noted, the rooms are clean, modern, and well sized. And the breakfast is great! However, this time the always helpful and professional staff proved to be lifesaving. On our mid-trip stay(a Saturday) I discovered I somehow had miscalculated by half the number of one of my prescription pills needed for our 3 week trip and was down to my last five pills (taking 4 a day). Sudden withdrawal from the drug is very dangerous and can even lead to death. You can imagine my anxiety! My husband then got the brilliant idea of checking with the desk clerk at the Hotel. I am SO GLAD we were staying at a 4 star Hotel with an excellent staff. The Hotel clerk arranged to have a doctor come to our room. The doctor came, took a look at an old prescription bottle and calmly wrote a prescription, which we then had filled at the Pharmacy in the train station (the only local one open of Saturdays). Although, the doctor visit was a bit expensive, I consider my life to be priceless. So THANK YOU Hotel Mediolanum!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
troisi, Manager at Hotel Mediolanum Milan, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
dear Mrs and Mr Chilo ,

I'm so happy to read your comment into the web today , message like this make me and all my team very happy because in your case we have reach our aim.

I would also like to thank you personally for your stay in my property Hotel mediolanum Milano , please fill free to contact me personally for anything you may need in the future from Milano .

Looking forward to welcome you again soon , I wish you a nice summer

mauro Troisi