“Lovely cocktails, lot of choice”

B:Free Cocktail Bar
Ranked #8 of 377 Nightlife in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: A new cocktail bar in Milano, near to underground station Porta Venezia, red line. Very Close to Milano downtown, Duomo, San Babila, Corso Buenos Aires. A great place where you can taste the italian aperitivo (finger foods included with drinks) or where to drink great cocktails prepared by our trained and professional bartenders. Join us during your stay and taste our special cocktail and shot, our molecular drinks and so on! We look forward to hear what you think about us! Don't stay thirsty, drink different, b:free! :-)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We came here on the last night of our time in milan. It was brilliant, fantastic choice of cocktails all of which you certainly get your money's worth as far as the alcohol is concerned! I had a strawberry and a passion fruit daqurai both lovely and as said very much taste the alcohol in them but in a good way, partner had a Cuban unconventional, strong rum&coke, and a Miami ice tea, we were given a plate of snacks each a part of happy hour which was fab,1/2 cheese toastie, rice, olive toast, sausage gerkin and lots more was very impressed! Cocktails were €9 each which for what we got worth every penny! :-) would recommend you come here

There are newer reviews for B:Free Cocktail Bar

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is great fun. The owners is amazing, so friendly, great staff, yummy drinks!!seriously come here you wont be disappointed, food is served with your drink between 6:30-9pm.GO HERE!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I visited after reading reviews online. Bar was empty with only owners taking up a table so thought we would have one drink and then head back to the hotel. Then we started talking to Milo. Several drinks later (including his own creation - the lemondrop) we headed home to wake the next morning feeling a little worse for wear!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think I was a little disappointed with this place as I had read other reviews which really made the place sound amazing which I didn't think it was really. Perhaps I am spoilt living in London but to me this was a fairly routine cocktail bar. They did have a decent menu I must say but the place itself was a bit cheesy and the cocktails we ordered were pretty average to be fair. Probably worth going to if you are in the area and just want a quick drink but not the kind of place you would stay a long time at as the bar itself is pretty small and not particularly comfortable - downstairs is just mainly stools around small tables and is not particularly relaxing.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

B:free is an innovative bar in Porta Venezia. Cocktails are innovative, despite being clearly related to traditions
The happy hour is somehow unexpected, no rush, a great plate of quality food is served to you by really kind waiters
A special thank to the barman, awesome guy with great tastes