“Brilliant Bar!”

B:Free Cocktail Bar
Ranked #8 of 377 Nightlife in Milan
More attraction details
Owner description: A new cocktail bar in Milano, near to underground station Porta Venezia, red line. Very Close to Milano downtown, Duomo, San Babila, Corso Buenos Aires. A great place where you can taste the italian aperitivo (finger foods included with drinks) or where to drink great cocktails prepared by our trained and professional bartenders. Join us during your stay and taste our special cocktail and shot, our molecular drinks and so on! We look forward to hear what you think about us! Don't stay thirsty, drink different, b:free! :-)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Me & my boyfriend went here on 6.7.2013 after reading all the good reviews & we were very glad we did! Some amazing cocktails, especially the molecular ones! Fantastic staff, even changed one of my boyfriends cocktails that he wasn't too keen on. Would deff recommend this to anyone going to Milan! We stayed there from around 7:30pm-midnight!

There are newer reviews for B:Free Cocktail Bar

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friends and I were in Milan for 4 days and decided to make a special trip to b:free after dinner one night. What a great decision! Although the bar was small, they had an extensive list of creative cocktails. If you are looking for a unique bar experience, be sure to make a stop there! We got there late in the evening near closing time but the bartender, Milo, still provided excellent service, above and beyond what we ever expected. He took his time to explain the science behind each cocktail that he prepared for us and even made us a few cocktails that were not listed on the menu. Overall, this was one of the unexpected highlights of our stay in Milan. I would highly recommend this cocktail bar to anyone looking for a great night in Milan!

1  Thank Brittany B
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We popped in to b:free having read all of the reviews on here. We were not disappointed. The bar was quite quiet (we went before dinner midweek), so we were able to sit at the bar and chat with the bartender. b:free has a great range of innovative cocktails. The bartender speaks great English and is happy to talk you through the science behind the drinks he is making. The aperitivo food was very generous - we were nearly too full for dinner!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were in Milano for trip and we found this great bar in tripadvisor because we wanted to try their molecular coctails. We were surprised that bartender is from Slovakia like us so we had a great conversation for all night. Tried lot of different coctails and spent great night time in Milano. Thanks Milo :)

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review whilst here at this bar. What can I say? If your around the area - it's a must go! I found this place by looking at other reviews on tripadvisor and all I can say is I'm not disappointed. There are numerous cocktails on the menu and there is a lively atmosphere. If you get here before 9pm you get served food in the price of your cocktails. The bar is owned by 4 people and one of the owners was present tonight- he was fab, he was very talkative and me and my husband enjoyed talking to him about Milan and why he set up the business as he is also an engineer. Fab place- give it a 5 star rating- cocktails are ace and its a 5 minute walk from the main shopping area bueno aires. It's a must try if your in the area!