“incredible”

Trattoria del Corso
Reserve with
Trattoria del Corso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #934 of 8,234 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Brera
New York City, New York
“incredible”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A true gem! Everything on the menu is perfect! We came twice during our three days in Milan :) Each dish was delicious - from cheese to pastas to meat. The staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Plus each meal ends with complimentary limoncello!

• Visited April 2013
Trattoriadelcorso, Proprietario at Trattoria del Corso, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
we'll waiting you next time in Italy!
Grazie

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Lovely”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went to …. with 3 friends and my gf and we were met by really friendly staff. The restaurant was busy with a good atmosphere. The food was super and well presented especially the pasta which was delightful with a lovely white Italian wine The staff made it a truly lovely authentic experience. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Thank you Peter F, I'm so happy to read this!
It's our passion make you happy.
Thanks a lot!

athens
“Congrats!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

After a long family day around Milan (05/01/13), we were looking, on corso Garibaldi, for a nice place to sit, eat & drink. We found Trattoria del Corso and we didn't regret for our choice! Excellent food and service. We had a family dinner to remember! After a starter, we ate spaghetti (kids) and bourguignon (cooked by ourselves) with red wine for us, coffee and a fabulous dessert for closing the night... We will visit Trattoria del Corso for sure in our next trip to Milan!

• Visited January 2013
Trattoriadelcorso, Proprietario at Trattoria del Corso, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
It was a pleasure for us have your beautiful family host in our restaurant.
See you soon to enjoy our daily specialities.

Riccardo
“when making profit comes first”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

When I stepped into this little restaurant I liked the simple but cosy atmosphere, the nice paintings on the walls and the pleasant service. For starter we shared a cheese plateau with 3 different accompanying sauces which was ok, and for main dish I had a local speciality with polenta and 3 different kinds of meat (I don't remember the name) but I could feel the hair on some parts of the meat, which maybe the normal way of cooking it. The polenta was rather tasteless, the meat was ok, except for the hairy part which put me a bit off. My companion's dish was Ok too. The biggest disappointment though was with wine. We ordered 2 glasses of different red wines. The one was OK the other one was not. I asked the waiter to change it which he did without any comments. So far so good. But the biggest disappointment was towards the end of our meal. I was seated in a position that allowed me view to the little bar in front of the kitchen's door. There they handled the wines, glasses, cutlery etc. At one moment, I saw the waiter bringing down from the hall upstairs a glass of wine which a customer had not consumed. To my surprise and disappointment, he transfused it back into the bottle using a special little funnel for liquids. I felt really disappointed and underestimated, because the waiter who did that did it so smoothly and without any effort to hide what he was doing as if nobody ever sees anything, as if the customers are stupid and never notice anything. I really don't understand why do such a thing when they charge 7 and 8 euros for a glass of wine. The profit is already very high but obviously they are not content with that. My conclusion: They only care about making profit and show no respect for the people they serve.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Arcosik
Trattoriadelcorso, Proprietario at Trattoria del Corso, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Hello Arcosik, I'm so sad reading your review, because it's far away from the spirit of our restaurant, and if you have felt this I'm very disappointed.
About your food experience you tell it's ok (but I'd like to be "excellent") so, go on.
About your wine, sometimes happens that a bottle have not the right taste, cause our wine is natural and alive, and we chage you without charge and questions.
About your biggest disappointment an important clarification: all the wine served to our customers comes from closed bottle stored in the cellar in front of every customers in the lobby.
The waiter transfused a glass of wine of a table untouched because, like yours, taste not as the costumer try it like, and the waiter has already served to the ladies. He did it naturally because he did nothing wrong: just to have the right price, we give the bottle taste bad to the seller to have a new one back.
our customers are not stupid, and we serve them in the best way we can, serving first quality food, natural wine and always with sincere smile.
It's our job but first our passion.
That's why I'm so disappointed that you felt this feeling in our restaurant.

I hope to have you soon our peasant host to think again about your experience.
“amazing experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had wonderfull lunch in this trattoriam fiid was very good but services was amazing, friendly and we felt very welcomed, also look and feel of this rest. was amazing

• Visited November 2012
Grazie, Thank you very much.
I hope to have soon you as our pleasant host to try our new menu

Grazie