“This restaurant makes you feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Osteria La Voliera

Osteria La Voliera
Ranked #1,752 of 8,089 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restaurant makes you feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

After a long working day this place really makes you feel at ease. A cosy atmosfere, lovely and quiet interior even in the bathroom, together with a charming and attentive stuff gives a home - like welcome to anyone. Food is very good and is served in a particlular way. Exellent choice of italian wines! Maria - Moscow Russia

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Maria S

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful atmosphere, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

My girlfriend and I ate here for our last night in Italy, after it was recommended the place by a group of locals that we met in a wine bar around the corner.
The place is cosy but chic and the ambience is great. It seems to be popular with young couples, although that could just have been the night that we chose.
Anyway, we both had a baked aubergine starter with mozarella, which was amazing - one of the best dishes I had during my visit. I then had ravioli with I thought was bland and a bit too salty but my girlfriend had something else (I forget) which was good. We shared a chocolate cake desert which was great. They have a brilliant wine list and the red that we chose really stood out among the many great wines we drank while in Tuscany.
Overall 7/10 for food, 9/10 for ambience.
Oh, and our waitress was great and really friendly.

• Visited September 2012
“Great service and the meat was delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

The service was one of the best I've had at any restaurant before. They have a lot of good wines and you can select red whine from the most of the regions in Italy. I especially recommend the Italian meat and the risotto. Five stars from Sweden!