Milan is an expensive City. We stayed 3 nights at the Spadari, and in the context of the first statement, I'd suggest the Spadari offers good value for money despite being ~200 Euro+ per night.
1. Service...as good as I've seen anywhere in Europe. The receptionist was always welcoming & helpful, they brought breakfast & coffees to our room at no extra charge and when we had breakfast downstairs, the waitress was polite and very efficient.
2. Location...ideal as a tourist, very central but still quiet.
3. Rooms...always clean!
4. Breakfast...freshly made and great pastries.
1. Shower....within the bath and way too tight with small screen. Very powerful shower unit but couldn't be used unless you wanted to also soak the bathroom floor!
We booked the Spadari based on the reviews in trip advisor and we were not disappointed....highly recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Nozio Netplan srl, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Spadari al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spadari Al Duomo Hotel
- Spadari Al Duomo Milan