2,264 results
All reviews dorchester collection limousine service mosaic room di parma beautiful hotel luxury hotel premium room concierge desk top floor room service turn down service fashion week lobby bar four seasons junior suite the hotel offers an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip. It is a little out of the way from central Milan, but that affords it to have a more sprawling presence.

The service is top notch. The concierge knows everything about everything. Every single member of their personnel seems well trained in discreet elegance.

The lobby is a wonderful place to enjoy a drink or an espresso, and take in the vibrant bustle.

My room was clean and beautifully appointed in traditional Italian style. If I find myself back in Milan, I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Holly C,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. I am thrilled that you loved the service provided by all our staff, and that you had the chance to enjoy the lively scene at the lobby lounge bar.
We do also hope to welcome you back to Milano, please let us know ahead of your arrival and we shall be most glad to give you a proper welcome back!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

We came to Milan to celebrate my wife's birthday. And we chose this hotel! Service, breakfast, environment were amazing! Hotel management surprised us with a cake and champagne! It was a pleasant surprise! Restaurant, one of famous for excellent cusine!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Gil leo M,
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you loved the breakfast service and that we managed to help create a wonderful birthday memory for your wife.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to Milano!

Reviewed August 26, 2016

I recently spent 2 nights at this hotel. It is beautiful, the staff is nice and the amenities are well done. If you are looking for a luxury experience, this is a good choice it feels like old world elegance. My only issue is that it is a very large and sometimes impersonal hotel.

Room: We booked a deluxe room and it was large enough for an extra bed. The furnishings were gorgeous

Limo: There is a house limo that does a continuous circle to the shopping district and the La Scala Opera House. The limo stops at 7 pm but we used it several times. The driver also has a cooler with water in the trunk which he will offer to passengers on hot days. I have stayed at hotels that have house cars or limos and this was a well run service.

Concierge: We always say at least 2 usually 3 on duty. They offered good suggestions and were very helpful. They also booked a sightseeing tour for us and arranged for pick up at the hotel. This was good for us, since we had not pre booked anything and we needed to take a tour in order to get tickets to see the last super.

Breakfast: Very nice selection, well run.

Pool: The pool is small, but it is located on the top floor and there is a small sun deck. Slippers are offered as well as changing areas. All amenities at the pool are free of charge.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JFSD
PrincipediSavoia, General Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Dear Madam,
Thank you so much for sharing this kind review. I am happy that, beside your room, you loved and took advantage of complimentary services such as the swimming pool area and the limousine transfer service.
I really hope your family also enjoyed the visit to Leonardo's Last Supper and the many cultural features Milan offers.
On the other hand, I am sorry if we somehow came through to you as impersonal, which is something that our staff definitely is not. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you wish to discuss further.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Milano,
Sincerely

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Gorgeous and Elegant hotel. We were staying the top floor. The view from the room was very good, we enjoyed every day. The breakfast was very tasty and many kind of foods. The general service was excellent. The location is convenient to many tourist's places.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank itsuk0n

Dear tsuk0n,
Thank you for sharing this kind review. I am happy that you loved your room and the breakfast, along with the position of the hotel.
I hope your family had the chance to try our complimentary services, such as access to Club 10 Fitness & Beauty Centre and its swimming pool.

We hope to welcome you again on your next European tour!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Sometimes an older property can be a little tired, this hotel still has character but is up to date and beautiful. Room was a little small, but bathroom very spacious. The gym is a delight, looking out over Milan. Staff were excellent, parking overnight is very expensive, best find somewhere yourself and park up. Location is perfect, 10 minutes and you are in the centre of Milan, or a host of restaurants and bars in Brera . Slightly expensive, and you need to search out the better prices. Great hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear sunshinenow66,
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you loved the level of service and the view on the city from the gym, I also think that is really impressive! And sunsets are a unique sight from there.
We do have a few discounted offers that are available only on our website.

Please note that your comment about the valet service was duly noted.
Thanks again for your kind comments, we look forward to having you back with us soon,