Hotel Principe Di Savoia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ME Milan - Il Duca(Milan)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,046 results
All reviewslimousine servicedorchester collectiondorchester groupmosaic roombeautiful hoteldi parmaluxury hotelpremium roomconcierge deskmain restauranttop floorroom servicefour seasonsjunior suitepark hyattthe hotel offerscity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is very luxurious and at an affordable price. Not to say that the hotel is cheap, but you don't need to be rich to stay here. On the other hand, this hotel is the choice for many ultra-rich people. I saw a few million dollar automobiles parked at the hotel entrance. The clothes shop in the lobby sells shirts for 1,100 Euro. Get the idea? The rooms are fabulous. The service is superb. They provide complementary Internet and a daily newspaper. The Spa is very nice and also free. The location is not too central but they offer a free shuttle service. And cabs downtown only cost about 7 Euro. I recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear daveydave12,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you appreciated the room, service, spa and our complimentary car service to the historical centre. I will be sure to share your kind words with all my team. The Hotel Principe di Savoia offers its Guests a wide variety of rooms and suites so you can stay in one of our Classic Rooms and still experience all the luxury that we have to offer otherwise you can completely indulge and stay in the Presidential Suite where all the most powerful celebrities and heads of state have stayed.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed last year after a lovely but exhausting Christmas tour with our family of 11.
We needed a romantic break together and this hotel was wonderful. large beautiful suite decorated with antiques and fab acqua di Parma products in the very spacious bathroom with double sinks and large bath.
Staff all friendly and welcoming.
The cocktail bar is great, all class,but be aware with the cocktails comes a large platter of various delicious finger foods, if you have booked dinner in the restaurant, you will only need a main course.
The food was lovely, in the restaurant, very authentic and sophisticated Italian, with impeccable service.
the hotel is a short drive from the Duomo & shopping precincts, but a shuttle is available that can drop you off at various locations. For lunch a lucky find in the center of Milan, near the Ferrari shop was a great Italian restaurant called Charleston. You have to go early or book, but excellent Italian fare. We will definitely stay in this hotel again if we return to Milan, it was really a lovely experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear cytobabe,
It is with immense pleasure that I read your review and I thank you for taking the time to write it. I will share your kind words with all my exceptional staff. At the Principe di Savoia we all work extremely hard in order to make our guests feel at home and offer them an unforgettable stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of the Hotel and were able to experience also our Principe Bar and Acanto Restaurant. The Charleston is also one of my favorite picks near the Duomo. I sincerely hope that your travel plans bring you back to Milan to discover all its hidden secrets and to personally welcome you back at our Hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here recently for a work trio and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was helpful although slightly stuffy. Rooms are huge and well furnished. Buffet breakfast was of good quality and the dining room was beautiful. They have shuttle that can take you to Duomo etc but is convenient if you want to catch trains for day trips as it is close to Milano Centrale station. Swimming pool is small and crowded during our stay but they do provide swimming caps and floaties. Will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear SYD-YYZ,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Principe di Savoia. I am also pleased that you managed to take advantage of our Spa swimming pool, car service, Acanto restaurant and vicinity to other attractions. My whole team and I look forward to welcoming you back and offering you another exceptional experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very good. First of all, the interior decor is really classy and the Room is spacious and clean. The hotel staff is very helpful and attendant .The restaurant though expensive, serves some of the best food I have ever tried in Milan. The hotel location is 10-15 min away from the ci

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank M-AlBusaidi
PrincipediSavoia, Direttore generale at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear M-AlBusaidi,
thank you for sharing your review about Hotel Principe di Savoia, and for your kind words.
I will make sure to share your kind comments with the rest of our staff.

Ezio Indiani, Hotel Principe di Savoia

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Check in ,check out are very quick and sufficient. Beautiful rooms, pool, Delicious breakfast, friendly concierge and bellboy, shuttle and limousine in to citycenter....everything is georguous !
In the middle between Central Station and the fashion district. You can walk, you can take the Metro or you can go by shuttle and come back with the stretch limo !
Highly recommended !!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mieke4803,
thank you for sharing this kind review about your recent stay at Hotel Principe di Savoia.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back again upon your next trip to Italy.