“PERFECT CHOICE,LARGE ROOMS AND BEST SERVICE”

Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel
Ranked #122 of 431 Hotels in Milan
New York City, New York
“PERFECT CHOICE,LARGE ROOMS AND BEST SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed at Sheraton Diana Majestic for 4 nights in early November 2013.The hotel is located in a good location with full of public transportation links.In front of the hotel there was a line for the tram.The metro stop is also 2 min. walking distance from the hotel.The hotel itself is really charming with its historical face building.The reception is very chic with the helpfull and kind staff.They gave us a map and made our stay ready with the full helpfull information.Our rooms was large enough with a large bath-tubbed bathroom.The room was decorated well.It was my husband's birthday on the date of our check-in,and a gentleman came inside our room with a little cake with candles singing happy birthday song.It was an excellent touch.There is a club inside the hotel and it was really perfect with its decoration,music and cocktails.There is a supermarket near the hotel.Everybody in the hotel was so kind.Thank you for making our stay great.

Room Tip: We stayed in an Executive room with free WI-FI which was just perfect.The room was facing the main s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mrs_adventurer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Nice, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Top location for this hotel close to most important touristic and business corners
Very good service all departments
Nice rooms with all facilities
Very good breakfast
Good Connections with metro/train

dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton several time a year when I go to Milan for business…even if Milan is not my favorite city, the Diana staff make me feel at home, relax and safe…the fact that most of the fashion people stay there, make the breakfast time a very well connecting time…the convenient location in Porta Venezia make it easy to skip taxi and walk to all the trendy bar and restaurant…

London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hotel is what one could expect from any other Sheraton brand hotel, room was spacious (junior suite) but I did not like the price of food and beverage at hotel bar, restaurant and mini-bar, so over-priced. We also tried couple cafe and restaurant in the vicinity, which was 1/3 of the price and yo would get much more local flavor.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Starwood M, General Manager at Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear WellWise Traveller,
Greetings form the Sheraton Diana Majestic in Milan and thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are pleased to learn that you have found the room to your likings but on the other side we are sorry that the pricing of our food and beverage offers, was not as you expected.
Allow me to thank you for expressing your view on this subject, we do treasure all comments for our invaluable guests and we use them to improve our service and product.
Again, many thanks for taking the time to share this observations.
Thank you so much. Best regards
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is Anne Marino. I had such a wonderful experiance. The staff is wonderfully friendly. My room was wonderful. It was kept clean & was quite comfortable. From the minute I got there the staff was accomodating & attentive to my needs. They made restaurant reservations for me. They called Taxi's for me. They helped me wiht my bags. The restaurant a the hotel was wonderful wiht a friendly staff. ThWe loved having frinks in the bar/lounge before going out to dinner. Also, the manager at the restaurants makes the best cappuchino's.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Anne M
Wakefield, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel - and hate to say that it's probably the last....and don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Starwood and their hotels....and usually Sheraton's have higher standards in Europe than in the US.
After my disappointing first stay in September (small, dark room with the fire escape over my window...SPG Gold, by the way...) I wrote an email prior to the trip to ask if they would consider my status and grant an upgrade. I did get a nicer room, although it was on the street side, which was a bit noisy.
The kicker was when I ordered some tea in the lounge and was charged 7 euro!! Can you imagine??? 7 Euro for a damn cup of tea!! (over 9 bucks!)
Then after they told me at check in that internet was free, they tried to charge me...the whole thing was kind of messy....I'm going to The Westin Palace next time (sorry folks...you had two chances!)

1 Thank Mark D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

It is my preferred hotel when visiting Milan for business because it allows me to also have fun et a relax atmosphere at the end of every day. The "aperitivo" time is just the best in Milan. Some of the rooms are really tiny though. The breakfast is outregously expensive, but you have to try it once, especially in the spring / summer time outdoor in the garden under the trees!

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business