“This is africa!”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Citta Studi
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Awesome place, nice food andfast sevice. I have been here because of a friend of mine's reccomendation. A perfect option if you are enough of pasta and pizza.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was told this place had amazing drinks and food by the locals. it was so true that the food was beyond awesome. never had that kind of different taste in my life and thanks Warsa for giving me and my friends such a great evening.

1  Thank Heshan1234
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

the restaurant is beauty, with good atmosphere. the service is ok. is a good solution to eat at the night in milan.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

With my friends I had wonderful evening in warsa.Realy good and fast service .It's really nice location and u will felt as u in Africa. Recommended for all of you! !!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We spent the new years eve at this restaurant and we had a fantastic time! Our was a family group of about ten people with children and people of different ages and all of us went home totally satisfied. The owner organised a special new years eve dinner which was delicious and great fun for the kids which created a happy atmosphere. The place was full of diners who had a great time. Besides for being a new years eve dinner with food, wine and champagne included it was very price worthy! All in all the food was great, the service was excellent and the actual restaurant is very nice and cosy. We had a a fabulous new years eve. Totally recomend it.