“Good erithrean restaurant”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Citta Studi
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Warsa stands out from the crowd of erithrean reataurants of via melzo because of the good quality of their zigini which is served in two servings, first the vegetables and beef then when you are half way through they bring a very good chicked and eggs stew.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My parents are from Eritrea and they live in Holland.
I always miss my moms food, since I dont live in holland anymore.
And i gave up trying to find restaurants that serve eritrean food, cause nothing tasted like home.
Until I visited Warsa back in October.
Moms food is always the best, but at Warsa I felt like my mom was in the kitchen.
Food was so good and the staff very friendly and helpful explaining what everything was to my friend who had never tried it before.
I just got back to milan and i am going back tonight.
If you want to try food from eritrea, i would recommend going to Warsa.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Its an amazing restaurant, small but cozy, with excellent food and very good service. In my my opinion its the best eritrean restaurant in Milan.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Friendly owner, warm nice chat before the food. Special aroma, slightly too intense, in the room. Delicious food: appetisers (it was a good idea that we shared them, otherwise it would have been too much food), main dish, and then the chicken. You eat with your hands. We booked the table, and when we arrived at 19:30 we were the only customers, however, later on the place got full. All our visit was an experience worth the trouble looking for the place in the map and in the streets.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Avevo scritto questa recensione per la versione inglese di tripadvisor che lascio qui... a me è piaciuto moltissimo questo ristorante, sia dal punto di vista dell'arredo, che per la qualità del cibo. L'aroma delicata di cannella, le luci diffuse, la possibilità di scegliere tra le sedute tradizionali e le sedie normali, il menù t da mangiare con le mani, tutto molto, ma molto piacevole. Il personale è efficiente, cortese, non invadente ed il servizio efficace. Non vedo l'ora di tornarci. Bravissimi! (versione inglese - I have never been to Eritrea, so I'm not an expert, but I really enjoyed this restaurant, both from the point of view of atmosphere - the spicy (but not overwhelming) perfume, the lights, the furniture - and the food. The menu is set (unless you have a special request, in which case they ask for a 24 hour notice to prepare it, which is fine), either meat fo vegetarian, with samosa-like antipasto (exquisite). The service is perfect - quiet, efficient. The end result is that you go away with the perception of a gentle people who make simple but excellent food).