Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Imelina
Moscow, Russia

Massive disappointment

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 20, 2012
We were hugely disappointed with this hotel. We felt it was overpriced for the tiny room, with a bathroom that can only be described as a tin. The walls are paper thin, the bed is tiny and wifi cost 7 euros for 24 hours. There was a constant 'hum' all night which may have been the hotel ventilation system, whatever it was, it was loud enough to keep us awake. Overpriced. Staff were flippant and had a 'nose in the air don't care' attitude.

The only 'plus' was that the hotel is about 300 m or so from the Central Train Station.
Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $84
0.0 miles from Smart Hotel Milano
Room service
View more hotels in Milan
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I've been travelling to Milan for 7 years to watch AC Milan and have stayed in over 25 different hotels. I just wish I'd found the Idea Hotel earlier. Price was good value, the decor throughout the hotel is modern and clean, and the rooms are lovely. For the price that I paid this is definitely the best budget hotel in Milan.... trust me, I've stayed in some rubbish ones!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Hitchinkam
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were sitting in the hotel lobby on a sofa 5 ft across the receptionist . Someone walked inside the lobby and picked up my friends purse which was right next to her. Hotel had no cctv camera or guard . Besides they were most unhelpful and claimed they have no control on who walks in and out or what you loose. One can understand this happening on the streets of Milan but not sitting in a hotel lobby . Seemed like and inside job and . I would not recommend anyone to be safe there. Strange behaviour and i don't care attitude after the theft .

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank DeepikaGMumbai
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I arrived in to central station late at night and because I couldn't find a cab I had to walk with my cases in the rain through some dodgy parts of Milan so this might have tainted my first impressions.

I expect this hotel could be rented by the hour. Yes the rooms are new and clean but in a seedy way. They're very very small (toilet is in the shower), there's neon everywhere and it's very noisy (hotel guests and the dodgyness of outside). The staff seem really angry and unhappy. I guess you would be if you worked at this place.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ok, my first impact with concierge was brusk but afterwards very accommodating. You need something, you get service rapidly. I liked that, same regarding taxis, they suggested calling only when you need it or you get tapped for an extra chunk of change. Good advice. Helpful.
Room was quiet and clean. Too bad it is so small but it works. Watch the toilet push, gentle hands only or it goes through the wall. Happened to me but it is a. Easy repair a d a good chuckle! Not a problem.
Great restaurant suggestion nearby, Mamma Rose. Yum.
Perfect transition neighborhood, you are safe. There is a supermarket nearby if you prefer to eat in.
Breakfast okay, nothing memorable.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel look modern designed and clean.
The rooms are very small, and you need to be good acrobat to take shower and all the rest.
Breakfast was ok to my needs not outstanding.
The location is perfect, 10 meters from the metro, 50 from the central train station.
I believe that the price is a beat expensive for the hotel quality.

Date of stay: October 2012