“mouth-watering and super delicious pizza”
Review of Monopoli

Monopoli
Ranked #284 of 8,908 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best restaurant in Milan. You'll be warmly greeted by Earthy (the only English speaking staff) in this small but bright setting run by a family. Freshly baked dough is served with your order. Menu is carefully planned with seasonal fresh produce. And to top it all, with excellent service and smiles, this restaurant keeps all their customers going back for more. A must try for all gourmets!!!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Cheeses, pizza dough,all ingedients as porcini mushroom, salsicia ... are excellent and well cooked.
Super Buono.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I went there one evening around 7:20pm. The place was nearly empty - but all tables had been reserved. A young lady sat me down and asked me to finish by 9pm. My food (baked fish with veggie) came quickly, which was excellent. When I was eating, the tables started to be filled.. I left the place by 8:20pm, satisfied.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Dinner and Lunch was TERRIFIC. Some of the best pizza in the city. The crust is prepared beautifully, which just enough salt. We had the four cheese pizza with mushrooms, and also pizza with prosciutto and Arugula (rocket/rucola). The service is impeccable, friendly, professional and swift. Wines were very good and the expertise offered, perfect. I would absolutely return, and will next January for the same conference! We stayed off Corso Sempione north of Sforza Castle, so the restaurant was in walking distance of the hotel and Massimo's (Amazing Gelato!!!).

Reviewed January 29, 2014

All the food at this restaurant is made from scratch. We enjoyed listening to the waiter and owner talking to us about how they reduce the sauce when they make it. The waiter is hilarious, especially when we ordered something only to have her tell us we didn't really want that and proceed to explain other choices on the menu. I ended up having fresh made pasta with a meat filling topped with a pesto sauce, it was by far the best meal I've had in Italy (I've been to Rome, Venice and Milan twice). We also had a calzone and the fried zucchini flowers which were both awesome too.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Like many have said don't rely on the trip advisor map! It's actually on a parallel street.

We arrived to an empty restaurant just after 7pm with only a couple of tables not reserved. We were greeted by friendly staff especially one waitress (fluent English) who was fantastically helpful and attentive all evening.

Within 30 mins of being seated the restaurant was inundated by Milanese getting their pizzas for takeaway or indeed sitting and eating in for only 30mins to an hour. What was evident is that this place is busy with local people who clearly appreciate the pizza!

We, however, opted against the pizza and must recommend their general menu. The quality of flavours and presentation was fantastic. Highly recommend this place as long as you don't mind it busy!