“Pretty Good American Food in Milan, Italy”
Review of Mama Burger - CLOSED

Mama Burger
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I don't usually go for this type of food when traveling in Europe but I was with a friend who was missing burgers so we caved in. I really liked the place. The food was expensive but as long as we didn't do this every day it was no big deal. I thought the food was surprisingly good. My friends had burgers and I had fish and chips. While the price was high you got a lot of food for your money. I liked the place. I liked the comfy couches for their outdoor seating and had none of the complaints I'm seeing for this place. Maybe I was lucky or maybe the place is just good. To each their own.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I tried it yesterday and it was busy with cool people so we went for dinner there. Staff is very friendly (they seemed under training but did their best) - the menu is a good mix between burger classics and original recipes (italian products, etc). They also have salads, etc. Quality wise it was really really good, the meat was perfectly cooked (they don't ask you how u like your meat so if u want it well cooked, you have to tell them!). They also have good combos: 20 euros for burger + drink + fries + dessert ... it's a restaurant so it's more expensive then mc donalds but totally worth it! The waiter from Padova who speaks french is adorable ! They tried their best in English but mixed up the order...but fixed it afterwards so i can't complain :) TOTALLY RECOMMEND !

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've been there before for lunch during the week and I knew it was expenvive but this time went there on sunday for lunch and the chips are not included in the cheeseburger menu...€ 4.00???
becouse is sunday the woman at the till answered.
the cheesburger meet quality is hi but only 30% of the total hamburger...
The staff is always new so they never get to know or reconize the usuals....if You go taken your credit card along

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Place is okay, stopped here to warm up in late afternoon with a couple hungry kids. Burger was okay but expensive for a "fast food" joint.. but at least we got to pee and warm up without any fuss..

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had a nice burger, as some already said, a little bit more on the gourmet side. the fries were nice and quite hot and crispy. however inside it was really REALLY crowded. and to my surprise you cant only stay right next to a table waiting for the person to leave, because if someone else comes and ask for it they take it, eventhough you were already there waiting... so if its full and you see someone is about to leave go there and ask if they are leaving and if you can get the table (which as I found out is common in italy) before someone does it first.