“Minus 10 stars TOURIST AVOID”
Review of New York Lounge - CLOSED

New York Lounge
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: New York Lounge offers multiple services. A healthy breakfast in the morning. Light Lunch with pasta, sandwiches and salads. Lounge Bar in the evening with buffet and excellent drinks.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not happy, visited with family, food was standard, takeaway style, nothing special at all, worst part, they ripped us off knowing we were tourist. Not happy, avoid.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went to eat traditional Italian pizza. and drink two good italians beers. We paid for pizza 7euros for each, and my surprise come, when i seen pint of beer cost same as food. Pizza was the best what ate in my life :) There is outdoor seats as well. Design of Bar - Classic, typical medium class.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We ordered 2 pasta dishes both of them tasted not terrible but not nice either I expected better.

What also frustr be..I frustrated me was the the fact we were charged 3 euros more than we were suppose to be charged I gave my sister 20 euros (the meal cost 17) when we got home she told me they gave her no changed and the man on the till claimed it cost 20 euros....I am a 20 year old university student I can count that 5 euros and 8 euros plus 4 more euros equals 17 euros...because we were british and did not speak the language they thought they could charge us more....It wsas only 3 euros but if they are doing it to me and my sister...they will be doing it to more tourist. KEEP AWAY GUYS THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES NEAR....the food was like sloppy trash. Not happy.

1  Thank Zaraspeaks
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Ravioli, lasagna and two medium beers (40cl) = 25 euro
When opened the door the staff didn't really pay attention, I thought he didn't notice but came with the menu a while later, after we seated ourselves. It was quickly cooked, and food taste was alright. When we were done eating, we had to wait long at the counter for paying, it seems that the staff was busy chatting with each other, I wonder if they would have notice if we left without paying.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I havr been there a few times for breakfast and one for lunch: bad service and location, the food is not good and overpriced.

1  Thank Highbury_85