1,469 results
All reviewsturro metro stationlarge balconyoutdoor poolpenny marketgreat hotelfree shuttlewalk in wardroberesidential areacity centrerecommend this hotelshuttle servicehotel restaurantminute walkthe hotel offersrooms are spacioushotel is modernstayed here for nights
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Gorgeous, stylish, modern hotel with spacious and clean rooms. Very good breakfast in a pretty nice area. It is a bit far from the city center but it is near a metro station which is only five stations from the center. I recommend it if you travel by car because free parking is offered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stay at this gem of hotel each time we go to Milan it is not in Central Milan but close enough to the action, the Metro is a 10 min walk so great access. We had dinner at the restaurant the first night we stayed and the steak was amazing! And very reasonably priced. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is very clean. Def has the thumbs up from me!

Room Tip: We did not use the pool but the spa facilities were great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights from June 5th following recommendation, we were not disappointed. The hotel is situated just out of the centre of Milan an easy 5 minute walk from Turro metro station which is cheap and easy system to use. Our check in was smooth dealt with by a very efficient and helpful Joshua who gave us advice about how to get about and places of interest to visit. Our room was lovely, an excellent size, modern and clean with a very comfy bed. The walk in shower was also great, clean and new with one of the best showers I have every had in a hotel. The buffet breakfast was also good with a hot and continental food in delivered by efficient and helpful staff. All in all an excellent value comfy clean hotel, perfect for a stay in Milan.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the garden
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Before I went to Milan, I felt that the reviews given on here had some contrasting views, so I thought I'd do a review.

The hotel was absolutely beautiful, I was impressed, by far the best hotel I have stayed at for the price I paid. The staff were friendly and keen to give a helping hand, the check in procedure was easy. The staff ensured that I knew about all the things I was entitled to from what I had paid so that I can make the most of things that I may not of known was free, like access to the spa.

The atmosphere was quiet and relaxed if that's what you are looking for. I would use the hotel again and would recommend it to anyone. The hotel was conveniently located not even 5 minute walk from the local Metro station that takes you directly into the centre of Milan. The hotel is located in a bit of a random area, but there were plenty of nice restaurants, local supermarket and corner shops near by. I personally enjoyed being in the midst of "real" life. The breakfast buffet has a massive selection, however the only negative I found from my stay was the mini hotel restaurant (Brasserie), rather tiny portions for a higher price than most local restaurants and the food wasn't that great. However I do think that was a sufficient negative for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charlene R
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friends and I checked into the Ramada Plaza Milano for one night and we were quite impressed. The check in process was very smooth, the staff were very helpful in explaining what to see. The rooms were very clean and modern. We got to use the spa facilities for free which was nice but this also meant it was a little crowded. The hotel is about a 5-7 minute walk to the Metro station Turro which is on the red line. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends