$238
  • Pool
$305
$284
  • Breakfast included
Grand Visconti Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
$156
$111
Priceline
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
$361
$255
Priceline
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $570/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
$431
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,458 results
All reviewsturro metro stationlarge balconypenny marketoutdoor poolgreat hotelfree shuttlewalk in wardrobecity centrerecommend this hotelshuttle servicesuper markethotel restaurantminute walkthe hotel offersrooms are spacioussteam roommini fridge
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Before I went to Milan, I felt that the reviews given on here had some contrasting views, so I thought I'd do a review.

The hotel was absolutely beautiful, I was impressed, by far the best hotel I have stayed at for the price I paid. The staff were friendly and keen to give a helping hand, the check in procedure was easy. The staff ensured that I knew about all the things I was entitled to from what I had paid so that I can make the most of things that I may not of known was free, like access to the spa.

The atmosphere was quiet and relaxed if that's what you are looking for. I would use the hotel again and would recommend it to anyone. The hotel was conveniently located not even 5 minute walk from the local Metro station that takes you directly into the centre of Milan. The hotel is located in a bit of a random area, but there were plenty of nice restaurants, local supermarket and corner shops near by. I personally enjoyed being in the midst of "real" life. The breakfast buffet has a massive selection, however the only negative I found from my stay was the mini hotel restaurant (Brasserie), rather tiny portions for a higher price than most local restaurants and the food wasn't that great. However I do think that was a sufficient negative for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charlene R
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My friends and I checked into the Ramada Plaza Milano for one night and we were quite impressed. The check in process was very smooth, the staff were very helpful in explaining what to see. The rooms were very clean and modern. We got to use the spa facilities for free which was nice but this also meant it was a little crowded. The hotel is about a 5-7 minute walk to the Metro station Turro which is on the red line. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in May 2013 on a recent trip to Milan with family.
I was a bit concerned as this hotel had got mixed reviews but in general I was pleased with most things.
The first area of concern pre-trip was the distance of the hotel from the city centre - Yes it is a little far out but we got a taxi in and out of the city centre, even in traffic for 8Euros and it took approximately 5 minutes.
The rooms were quite spacious, clean and modern. The bathroom was big and as you would expect of a Ramada.
We had lunch at the Ramada Brasserie on the first day and at 15Euros per person for a buffet lunch, we thought it was good and compared to some other places in Milan was good value for money.
Some of the things I didn't like however was:
1) On the first day we arrived a little earlier than expected (midday) and check in was at 2pm. The lady on reception did say she would try and get our room ready within an hour but in the end this didn't happen and we waited until 2pm anyways - when we finally got our room key we got it with some attitude on top.
2) The hotel offers a free shuttle in to the centre of Milan - the shuttle only seats 8 people and got full extremely quickly. Also, it goes into the city centre but doesn't pick you up.
3) The balcony was exactly how other reviewers described it - a wasted space. Plus, even if you dragged a chair out to enjoy the sun, there is absolutely no privacy.

All in all - it was a good hotel. Breakfast, rooms and outside areas were nice. Staff, local and some of the amenities could do with something extra.

Ps. Don't get me started on the spa - we had planned to go one day and I had been emailing them for weeks beforehand to book out treatments. When I finally got an email back, they sent me another copy of the Spa brochure and made no acknowledgements regarding the treatments I wanted to book (and I made sure to write my email in Italian also!). Disappointed is an understatement of how I felt - especially as this trip was planned for my birthday.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice designed room! Nice balcony
Free parking outside, 5mn walk to subway line M1 stop turro
The breakfast is complete but too many people on it! You have to wait for everything! But nice food :)
Sleep welll everything is okay here
Must come back in milan

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed there during the furniture fair as well due to other more convenient hotel prices were crazy, and this one was still crazy for what it was. Would say the hotel is more of 3 1/2 stars than 4 stars, expect just basic services.

Room was clean and shower was great, however housekeeping was absent-minded and with an attitude - annoyed because we took shower and washed our hair daily and he forgot to replenish shower gel and shampoo after cleaned up room?! Breakfast was like cafeteria setting with self service multi-option push button cafe / cappuccino machine. And not to count on hotel complimentary shuttle services to downtown or train station, as it was scheduled in ways not meant to be used or convenient. Yes it was 5 mins walk from metro and 6 stops (15-20 mins) to Duomo - that's an hour back and forth if want to drop off shopping bags or to change for dinner. Taxi option would be waiting time for taxi to get to hotel (not to mention there're times when only 1 staff was at the reception area tried to help a few customers simultaneously) and 7-8 euros add to the meter right from the start. There was nothing around there, not even a decent restaurant around, if one counted the little pizzeria by the metro, where a drunk customer offered her pizza to be shared by other customers the first night we ate there after a long flight, since the hotel restaurant did not have a good review.

We still enjoy our visits in Milan and will always go back, just not to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple